Chapter 1: New Family

Issei who been with mimori and gajou walking they go by the train and issei who looked from the window he is now out of city of kuo no more he will se his ex parents nor sister nor anyone he felt happy about the first time in years he felt enjoyment.

Time skip.
Now issei was in itokami City.

Issei in his first time have been excited this city look 100 times better then kuo he see people happy and laughing he felt a breath then mimori hug him from behind in this warm issei was having his time of his life he feel mother love after years...

Issei in his first time have been excited this city look 100 times better then kuo he see people happy and laughing he felt a breath then mimori hug him from behind in this warm issei was having his time of his life he feel mother love after years of negligence.

After the train stopped they all gone to the Akatsuki house when they enter they see 4 girls waiting.

"Hello oka-san how wad kuo". Said the oldest Erika.
"Did you get us a souvenir". Said the 2 oldest Aki.

"And who is with you". Said the 3rd name who holding hand with her 8 year sister nagisa.
"This issei he will be your new brother say hi". Said mimori who she see issei behind her he Peak his head a little.
"Hi I'm issei". Said issei with so innocent and cuteness make the girl blush how on earth someone can be this cute.

"So cute my name is Erica your new onee-chan". Said Erica who take issei hand and give him a hug she rub her head with his issei who was in first time felt a loving sister aura overshadow him his ex sister wasn't like this not in million years.

"One-san let him breath". Said Aki who stole issei from her and put her head on top of his and put her arm around his stomach.
"Look who saying you all around him". Said Erica eyes twitch.
Nami who see this see her sisters fighting over issei warmth she felt a little jealous but didn't know why nagisa go to them and issei was infront of her.
"Hi my name is nagisa hello oni-san". Said nagisa with cut voice issei who was flushed from her cute expression he hugged her she hugged him back and all can see this was happy issei become to express more his feelings issei feel his heart become to heal.

"Hello nagisa-chan hope I can be better oni-san for you". Said issei with flirt voice my nagisa happy to hear that now all girls see there little sister beat them they all say from inside "well played sis well played". But they mask there expression.
"Nami why don't you welcome your new brother".
"I'm Nami". Said nami drily turn his face as tsander self make all sweatdrop.
"Hai Nami-chan hope you can accept me". Said issei with a smile make her feel little guilty but didn't show it.
"Well then children why don't you show issei the house while we and your father make dinner.
"Hai". All said they take issie hand and run like the flash.
"Well atleast they are more excepting". Said gajou who have cigar on his mouth and light it.
"Didn't I say no smoking in the house".
"Sorry I forget". Said gakou but from his expression he isn't sorry make mimori slight mad at him but sighed.
"Let's make food you will cock mister".
"OK don't be angry". He sighed and gone.
Issei who been go trough from room to another he see his new room the game room.