Chapter 6: New familiar

It was a morning feel like any day Issei who woke up from this slumber after last night haptic he taught where he and Yukina would do to search for Gardos and his goons he then feel someone beside him I'm the bed he see his sister Erika sleeping soundly she still the heavy sleeper when she was little Issei had a smile see her beside him he stroke her hair in that she become to wake up see Issei what is he doing to her she smile also she level her head with his and kiss both become to lavish both lips like a hungry animals Issei become to fondle her melons make her moan and she holding him tightly wants more they let go both lips have a trace of saliva.

"Good morning Issei". Said Erika who breathed with lust
"Good morning Erika onee-san". Said Issei who does not want to stop.
"Sense we don't have anything why don't we have our day". Said Erika who have taken her shirt off she was without a bra her melons in front off Issei in all of it glory Issei nose become to bleed but clean it up Issei hold her hand push her to the bed again and become to suck on her like a child Erica was moaning from excitement feeling Issei devouring her melons.

"Not hard Issei It doesn't have milk yet".
In all Issei and Erika had their times together in there room both claim each other after 2 hours both on the bed sweating and breath hard but holding both hands they look at each other and then kissed lovely.

Time skip

Issei now with Yukina in their school to talk with Natuski-chan about Gaedos they knock on the door until they hear her.

"Enter". Both enter her office and see her  working on paper like usual.
"Natuski-chan got a minute". Before he continues what he see a book flying at his position hit his forehead.
"Many times I told you  to call natsuki-sensei when we are in school Ara you brought the new junior transfer student with you what do you want"?

"Where looking someone called Christoph Gardos".
"Where did you learn that name".
"From Dimitri-valter, you know him right"?
"He should have kept his mouth shut".
"Please tell us where is Gardos".
"Why ask me".
"Because we intend to catch him before he makes contact with AraDel".
"Sorry for keeping you waiting". Said a blue hair girl both Issei and Yukina see her shocked.

"Astarte-san". Said the both
"Oh right you know her, no they don't need coffee you can go make black coffee".
"Accepted". Said Astarte going back to the kitchen.
"Why is she here"? Asked Issei
"She's here for 3 years probation and as the leader of my attack mages faction I took her in and it just happens I needed a loyal maid".

"It seems you needed the latter then the former". Said Issei in his mind knowing natsuki antics.
"Then where we can find Gardos".
"That want be necessary". Said Natuski with firm tone.
"There is no need for you two to catch him despite appearances valter is a monster he is the closest to becoming a progenitor and the black death Emperor faction can't do anything to him the ancient weapon they are looking for isn't even usable".

"Ancient Weapon"?
"The Nalakuvera a weapon of the gods. Said to have used to destroy countless civilizationit was discovered  among ancient ruins but, a company called Kanou alchemical industry smuggle it here with the stone tablet".
"Steal it? So did the black death faction emperor come here to steal it"?

"It's very obvious why the came here knowing what there goals are".
"So where is the Nalakuvera".
"Beats me it been already been stolen".
"It can't be".

"Don't worry about the linguist mage company tried many expirement on it in the first place and tried to analyze it even but they didn't even have a dente of success to decipher it".
"The researcher who helped in decipher it is behind bars and there are no reports about the weapon being removed from the island".

"The island guard is already searching high and low for its hidden place, and there a new info came about it having the same specs in a sub float I was just in my way there just you know it wouldn't be good for you both to interfere".
"Wait a minute". Yukina interfere but Natuski said.
"More importantly, Akatsuki issei shouldn't you worry about yourself".
"Me, from what"? Asked Issei puzzle from this.
"Dimitri vatral have devoured 2 second generation vampire elders be careful he don't sink his teeth in you.