Chapter 2: New friends

Issei who felt the sun have hitten his eyes become to open them slowly he felt good sleeping in this bed it was soft and far better then his old one he felt something besides him he turn his face and see his sister Aki sleeping next to him have her hand around him hugging him he didn’t feel any form of discomfort h felt at peace near her.

He then have sighed from sleeping and get up he see his sister still not waking up he shake her slightly:" Aki onee-chan wake up". Aki who heard him wake up and get up and see her brother wake up she was happy see him in good shape she gave him a smal hug and smal kiss in top of his head issei felt joy from this they both go to the bathroom brush there teath they go to the kitchen see there mom making breakfast.

"Good morning Issei, Aki your sisters didn’t wake up yet can any of you wake them up".

"Well go". Said both gone to wake up each one aki was gonna wake nagisa and Yami and issei was gonna wake Erica.

"Erica onee-chan wake up". Said issei who shake her slightly but she was a heavy sleeper so didn't wake up issei become to try many ways but he then was caught by Erica who was still sleeping and hug him in her bed issei was on her larg chest issei have pink blush on his cheekshe tried to shake her off but he caught one of his chest make her blush issei was now felt like he was dead then ever.

 Said issei who shake her slightly but she was a heavy sleeper so didn't wake up issei become to try many ways but he then was caught by Erica who was still sleeping and hug him in her bed issei was on her larg chest issei have pink blush on his c...

then Erica who opend her eyes see issei was holding by her and she see his hand om her make her smirk devilishly.

"Good morning ise-chan seems your more perverted then I taught". Said Erica have slight laugh.
"Sorry it was a accident". Said issei tried to diffuse the situation but Erica was loving his struggle she loved to feel his face near her she maybe 12 years old but she matured then a normal 12 years old girl she loved to tease.

"Don't worry my ise no harms done I will keep it a secret and you need to take responsibility okay". Said Erica with a smile issei didn't understand but he nodded Erica get up and tell issei to go to kitchen she would be right there he leave her and sit on the table like the others who was still half sleeping.
"Okay evreyone time to eat". Said mimori and all becomes to eat issei who eat in his first time in 6 years he with a family feel like family every bite he ate make him have slight tear in his eye.

 Said mimori and all becomes to eat issei who eat in his first time in 6 years he with a family feel like family every bite he ate make him have slight tear in his eye