chapter 7: Things that aren't simple

It was morning issei and Yukina were on the train waiting to reach their destination but it seems Issei was dozing off yukina saw this and began to snap him out of it.
"Senapi, SENAPI".

"Ahh yukina don't scare me like that".
"You seem out of it we gonna reach any minute now".
"Sorry, I was thinking about something".
"Is something bothering you". From Yukina's words, issei only turns his face.
"Why are you turning your face answer me".

"Well, it's hard to look at you from this angle". Saying that yukina looked down and saw that her clothes seemed slightly open she had a flashy face.
"Senapi".
"Hey it's not my fault for this it's your clothes and it was the morning so it seems you are still sleepy from yesterday".

"Well I give you that but that doesn't mean you are out of the hook".
"Ahh give me a break". After the little banter between the two they are now walking to school talking a little about yesterday and about Sayaka but it seems Yukina seemed a little jealous of it".

Time skip

Issei was now in class preparing for today like every day in school with homework and hours of boredom then if it was an angel coming again come and take Issei to the art room to cash up one of many favours.

Now Issei sitting on a chair while Asagi making a painting of him but in Issei's mind, he has a flashback of meeting Asagi she had black hair but she was crying until he snapped from it hearing her talking with him.
"It's boring can't you make a good expression".

"It's early in the morning what do you expect I still like to sleep more".
"Don't you have anything better to do than sleep".
"Hmm well not exactly other than do my job and watch movies and be lazy".
"Okay I get it no need to be stingy about it let me think ah I remember ta da".

"Where did you get this thing".
"From the drama club now dress up". Throw a suit at him.
"Huh, now what are you thinking".
"Just do what I ask and don't worry I will also change my clothes she began to remove her clothes issei saw this and didn't move a muscle and saw her take her clothes off and saw her just panties and a bra.
"Wow".
"Don't stare for too long baka".
"And miss this not happening".
"You are such a perv now dress up".

Minutes later.

Issei was wearing a black suit.