Chapter 5: Revelation

After defeating the old man who was sent by the church Issei and Yukina return to the apartment Issei was slightly exhausted using a familiar wasn't easy it needed absolute control and keep mind straight but the capability was awesome he knows setting in the kitchen table with his sisters eating kana was also there it was Erica time to cock.

And let say it was good beyond good she even feeding Issei by hand he sometimes tell her he isn't a child anymore but she say as the oldest I have the right to pamper you and he just sighed in defeat arguing isn't in his favor but he knows how to ...

And let say it was good beyond good she even feeding Issei by hand he sometimes tell her he isn't a child anymore but she say as the oldest I have the right to pamper you and he just sighed in defeat arguing isn't in his favor but he knows how to get at her he do the same feed her and let just say she become a red mess and she can't say no either all who see this laugh from the 2.

"So how is your day Issei you seem tired". Said Erica lovely
"Like always kicking bad guys asses good thing it's a weekend off".
"At least you are alright but don't overdo it you need to keep your health".
"I know well I'm going to sleep see you tomorrow". Said Issei yawning and he went to his room and fell asleep.

"So Yukina how was your day".
"It's alright Erica nee san always see ise away from problems".
"Ara, Yukina is what he always tries to do the right thing".
"Yes oni-san is always here to help people in need". Said kana shyly.
"Did something happen when I was away".
"Not many it was normal for most things well look at the time I'm going to sleep see you all tomorrow". Said Erica who has a sleepy face gone to her room.

Next day.

Issei who is sleeping feels something touching his face He wakes up and what a surprise he sees Asagi on top of him.

"Hmm ,I took your time to wake up".
"Ok i will bite why are you on top of me".
"Well I heard most guys love women to be on top of them".
"Are you trying to hit on me Asagi". Said Issei's faking feeling blush makes Asagi blood red.
"Not what you think idiot I know you are being lazy so I taught walk to school with you". Said Asagi in her thunder attitude.
But what she didn't think Issei held her from the waist feeling her peach Asagi who felt his hand almost ask what he was doing but he began to massage her butt make her slightly moan.

"What are you doing baka pervert". Said Asagi faking her discomfort she wanted more.
"I'm just returning the favor by the way you have a nice butt". Said Issei near her ear and bit her ear playfully make her moan She loves every second of it.

"I didn't know you are so shameless you like my butt your weird ise most will go to my chest". Said Asagi her perverted attitude is out Issei always knows her attitude under the teasing.

"Who said I didn't but I also love your lower body more it makes me want to tease you more". Said Issei has his hand on her chest messaging It makes her have her hand on her mouth and keeps her moan lower as much as she can while gridding him both was in there but they hear someone near the door almost opening it so they stop what they doing it was Yukina and Nagisa wearing there school uniform.

"Sorry for interrupting you both". Said Yukina leaving.
"Geez oni-chan could you both find another place to do it". Said nagisa tried to be the wise side but on the inside she was jealous she wanted to feel her brother also she then left after Yukina.
"Well that's awkward". Said Asagi still didn't process what was happening.
"Don't worry we'll let us go to school or Natuski-chan will give us detention". Said Issei leaves his bed but before giving Asagi a kiss on the forehead makes her blush slightly.