Chapter 4:Relic

Issei who been in deep sleep become to his eyes and see it was morning he tried to get off the bed but he feel something on him he see his sister nagisa and Kana sleeping beside him he sighed he didn't have a problem Them sleep with him no it was in the contrary issei when he become to be in this place he did never slept alone because nightmares would follow him from his past but when his sisters slept with him those nightmares was a thing in the past .

He see Kana open her eyes slightly she see issei looking at her she blushed slightly but she get used it she give him a good morning kiss on the lips.

"Good morning oni-san".
"Good morning Kana how was your sleeping".
"Great it was good me near you make sleep peacefully". Said Kana shyly.
"I'm glad for it well I have to goo to buy some things wake up nagisa for making breakfast while I go shopping".
"Ok oni-san". Said Kana with a smile.
Issei now who descend from the building sighing from the sleepness he see yukina downstairs.
"Good morning yukina why are you herr".
"Ohh good morning issei-sempai just do my duty watching you".
"Don't tell me you where here the hall time waiting for me to go".
"No, sempai I was just waiting for my thing to be brought here". Said yukina then a van comes.
"That my stuff here".
"Ohhh yea I almost forget do you mind me seeing it".

"Not a problem". Then they both gone to the apartment that was next to his they enter it and what he see was emptiness.
"Yukina".
"Yes senpai".
"You should have told me your thing didn't come yesterday".
"Why"?
"You need to ask you don't have a mattress atleast don't tell me you slept on the floor". Said issei have his eyes on yukina who sweet don't know what to say.
"From your silence I'm right".
"Well I did live in a dorm so I used to sleep anywhere".
"That not a excuse you know my house is open for you we had more room you could just ask".
"Sorry". Said yukina with a depressed face but she feel a hand on top her head.
"Just next time feel free to ask me okay even you task to watch me doesn't mean it will change anything for me yukina is yukina". Said issei make yukina have slight tears from her eyes from his words he hugged her and caressing her hair he did that when they where little and he still good at it she felt calm protect yukina loved this sensation.
"Well it seem you need more things let us go shopping".
"Right".

Time Skip.

Issei and Yukina went shopping they bought many things yukina ask him about many objects could be used as weapons he said most no for it except a chainsaw after that they where near a claw machine Yukina was almost glue to it.
"Do you see something you want".
"I remember see those in our dorms is a nekomata puppet".
"Nekomata huh". After that issei try his luck and get it in his first time and get her one he gifted to her she enjoyed this gift but then a huge explosion occurs both see the sight of it and issei hold her hand and both gone to highest point and see a huge fire and a bird familiars.

 After that issei try his luck and get it in his first time and get her one he gifted to her she enjoyed this gift but then a huge explosion occurs both see the sight of it and issei hold her hand and both gone to highest point and see a huge fire...