Chapter 3: Years Passed

Years have passed after issei saved yukina and Sayak they meet each other everyday they enjoyed their days with each other there relationship was tight and many thing happend from issei to be a heroine who transform to any kind of alien to save the day but not everything is sunshine and rainbow times comes when both girls need to go with a there guardian to new place to live and start there life issei was sad but didn't show it he hugged both girls telling them they will meet again some day.

Flashback
"Don't worry ise we will see each other again". Said Yukina with a cute smile.
"Yes issei-kun we will meet again so don't forget us okay". Said sayak with a cute pout.
"Don't worry girls I won't just be careful okay I will miss you". Said issei a smile ⁷but the two see he was sad so for shearing him up they both comes and give him a kiss in his cheek.
"Let this be a thing when we see each other". Said yukina play with her fingers
"Don't think about it too much be grealfull I did this". Said sayaka with her tsunder mode.
"Okay". Said issei who still try to comprehend what both did he had a red face but he was happy.
"Girls we are leaving".
"Comming bye ise". Said both and leave with there guardian.
Issei who see them left had a smile then he felt a hand that was cross his neck he look up and see his sister Erica huge Mellons.
"Don't be sad ise you will meet them again".
"I know".
"Let's go ise we  need to go to school". Said issei who holding his big sister hand.

 Said issei who holding his big sister hand

Flashback End.

Time passed after both departure and here issei who is sleeping like a log peaceful but then two enter his room and jump on his stomach waking him up.

"Blaggh". Issei who wake up from his slumber felt a little stomach damage he see his 2 cute sisters nagisa and nami.
"You two what the big idea".
"Is not our problem oni chan you sleep like a log and thus the only way for you to awake".
"Yes you need to be more productive".
Issei heard this grab the fouton and put it on himself again want to sleep more his sister see this become trying to remove it but issei try to put it on him again.
"Come on oni-san we have school".
"Yes bro we have school".
"I'm still tired 5 minutes more". Both heard this sighed with a vein stuck on there heads then a light bulb 💡 shine on top there heads for a way to wake him up but both blushed but it's not like it's the first time.

Nami take the lead take her open and kissed issei mouth issei who felt a soft feeling and something moving in mouth open his eyes and see Nami kissing him having her lips twisting with his have there saliva mix with each other.