Damsel in distress

The killer's blade dangerously reaches the brunette's neck, nicking his rosy skin.

The inescapable firm grip on his wrist is pinned above his head against the brick wall, rendering him speechless.

His breath hitches once he senses the sharpness of the blade pushing further into the flushed skin, seeping out fresh crimson blood.

"I'm not going to ask you again. Where is the money?" the killer vigorously demanded, gripping the brunette's collar, inching his body forward close enough to feel the killer's hot breath on his lips.

The brunette's lustrous blue-colored eyes gazed intensely into the killer's darkened emerald orbs, piercing the killer's broken nature as goosebumps covered his sun-kissed skin.  

The killer's demeanor shifted into a frantic state. He had never in his life once felt apprehensive, leaving him with a puzzled expression.

His grip on the leather handle slowly released, allowing the knife to slip from his hand and tremble to the ground.

The killer's head tilts wide-eyed, staring into the brunette's stunning arctic-blue eyes tears starting to form.

His pink-tainted lips quaver from overstimulated shock.

The killer's eyes wander the brunette's feminine body and his alabaster skin—a perfect canvas to taint.

A hot adrenaline rush of arousal rises and falls.

The killer's eyes darkened, imagining iniquitous fantasies in his wake, craving a taste of alabaster skin between teeth and bruised crescents into the flush skin.

The boy would mewl and beg with desperation in his innocent eyes, screaming the killer's name with venom dripping from his lips.

Stain the brunette's neck with amethyst blotches, marking the boy with vicious demand. Oh, how he would ruin the brunette's body with his touch. Something he could play with.

He was the embodiment of innocence.

As the killer's grasp tightens around the feminine man's wrist, he brings one of his hands to grip the brunette's waist, engrossing his nails into the alabaster skin.

Indents that demand possession, engraving the word;

Claim

"W-What are y-you doing" the brunette faltered, embarrassed for being touched rough.

in a state of frantic confusion, troubled about where it may go the feminine male starts crying.

"L-Like I said before I-I d-don't have a-anything" the smaller male hiccuped, his tears staining his flushed cheeks.

"Please stop" the brunette whispers timidly, his breath shaking and his pulse racing as the killer's warm lips graze the brunette's neck.

Waiting

Taunting

Craving

Tingles of fear mixed with unwanted pleasure surge through the brunette's veins, sending them aflame.

The killer gently lifts the brunette's shirt tickling the flush skin with his fingertips, making the boy beneath him shiver.

He glanced down to capture his pink-tainted lips with his, tasting like melting sugar.

Hot and sweet but naive from inexperience.

Deep beneath the brunette's mind, there's something that switches, awakening from the darkest part of his innocent mannerisms.