Twenty-Six (Elysia's POV)

(Edited)

Tae Ho kissed me with a fervor I had never experienced before. His hand at the small of my back pressed me closer to his body, and I could feel the hardness of his arousal against my abdomen. I had never felt such strong desire for anyone. His other hand moved to my breast, gently rubbing my hardened nipple with his thumb, sending electric currents through my body. I moaned into his mouth, my hands tangling in his hair, trailing down his neck, shoulder, and chest, until I reached the waistband of his pants and tugged at it.

"I want you, Tae Ho. I want to feel you, taste you, and have you inside me," I whispered.

He growled softly and lifted me effortlessly, surprising me with his strength. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed. Gently, he laid me down and pressed his hips against my core, sending a wave of pleasure through me. His lips trailed from mine to my forehead, nose, jawline, and neck, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. When he reached my breasts, he pushed aside the fabric and lavished one nipple with his mouth while his hand teased the other. I was a moaning, desperate mess, craving more of his touch. My hands gripped his hair, tugging gently. He looked up at me, his eyes dark with lust, before moving lower, his lips trailing down my stomach until he reached my shorts. Without needing to ask, I lifted my hips so he could slide them off.

He gazed at me with approval in his eyes, a slight smirk on his lips.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he murmured, his touch so light on my stomach that I barely felt it. For a fleeting moment, I wondered how many women had shared this experience with him, but I pushed the thought away. I didn't want jealousy to taint this moment, even if he wasn't mine.

"Look at me, Elysia." His voice pulled me back to the present. "Has a man ever made you feel like this?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked, feeling bold.

"I'll let your body tell me." His lips hovered dangerously close to my core, blowing warm air against me.

"Look how wet you are for me, my firefly," he whispered as his fingers teased me, avoiding the spot where I wanted him most. I groaned in frustration, needing more of him. Needing all of him.

"Tell me what you want," he said, kissing my thigh and driving me wild with anticipation.

"I want you to touch me like there's no tomorrow. Make sure I feel you with every step I take," I gasped as his fingers circled my entrance.

"Do you think you can handle it?" he asked, teasing me mercilessly.

"There's only one way to find out. But if you don't touch me now, I'll do it myself," I threatened, my voice thick with need.

"Impatient, are we?" he teased.

Before I could respond, his fingers plunged inside me, and I gasped at the sensation. His lips closed over my clit, licking slowly, deliberately, as if savoring me. I moaned loudly, my body responding to his expert touch. The pace was slow, agonizingly slow, and I tried to buck my hips for more friction, but his hand kept me in place. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to me, urging him on. He was too good at this, too skilled. He kept his eyes on mine, his gaze burning into me as his fingers worked their magic inside me. His tongue matched the rhythm, and I felt the pressure building, my muscles tightening.

The sounds I made were beyond my control, unrecognizable to me. He felt my impending release and growled softly, "Come for me, firefly. Let me taste you."

His words pushed me over the edge, and I whispered his name like a prayer as my orgasm crashed over me. "Feel how you squeeze my fingers," he groaned, and I could feel every muscle in my body contract with the intensity of my release. He watched me the entire time, his gaze dark and hungry.