Six (Elysia's POV)

(Edited)

A sudden warmth spread across my face as I glanced at the men standing before us, realizing they might have overheard our conversation. My suspicion was confirmed when one of the men locked eyes with me, making me even more self-conscious. I quickly lowered my gaze, but not before taking in the sight of the group. Each of them exuded an undeniable magnetism, like impeccably handsome models with their striking looks and effortless charm.

But it was the man who had been staring at me that held my attention the longest. There was something intense about him. His sharp jawline and rugged features gave him a strong, confident appearance, but it was his eyes—large, dark brown, almost black—that pierced through me with an unwavering intensity. His full lips and tall, lean frame, accentuated by broad shoulders, only added to the allure. Even his thick, perfectly styled hair seemed to enhance the magnetic pull he exuded.

Before I could collect my thoughts, Maria's voice broke the silence. "Hi, I'm Maria!" she exclaimed, her enthusiasm palpable. "I'm a huge fan. I went to your concert in Milan once!" The man smiled, and something sparked between them—his smile was captivating, electric.

"Cute," one of the men remarked, his gaze lingering on Maria.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, stepping in to guide the men to their rooms, relieving the tension in the air. As they left, I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, feeling the weight of the moment lift.

Maria, ever observant, turned to me with concern. "That eye contact was so intense. Are you okay?"

I hesitated, my thoughts swirling between intrigue and apprehension. "I'm not sure. It felt like he was devouring me with his eyes, like I was his prey. I couldn't shake the feeling that if I walked away, he'd follow." No man had ever looked at me like that before. And disturbingly, a part of me wondered what it would be like to test that gaze—to see how far he'd go. The thought sent a strange, intoxicating mix of fear and excitement through me.

Maria placed a comforting hand on my arm. "It definitely seemed like more than casual interest. Just be careful, Elysia. Playing with fire can have consequences."

I nodded, torn between the thrill of exploring something new and the cautious voice in the back of my mind. The air around us still hummed with the energy from that moment, and I knew I was teetering on the edge of something dangerous—something exhilarating. The question was whether I'd step back or lean in.

Before I could respond, the men returned, and all attention shifted back to them.

Mr. Lee bid us farewell and left the house, leaving me feeling uneasy once again. I wasn't sure if it was because of that brief, intense encounter or the fact that I was surrounded by strangers who were celebrities. For now, I chose to observe from the background, hoping to figure out everyone's dynamic over time.

My gaze kept flickering to Tae Ho, the youngest of the group, and the one who had held my attention earlier. He was responsible for writing most of their lyrics. As the band members introduced themselves, I avoided looking directly at him. I wasn't familiar with their music, and I didn't want it to be obvious. I'd have to discreetly listen to their songs while making lunch later, just to catch up.

After a while, I excused myself, mentioning that I needed to prepare lunch. I decided to put on a playlist of Korean music while I worked, hoping to discover some new songs along the way. We had stocked up on groceries earlier that morning, before the men arrived, but I realized I hadn't asked if anyone had dietary restrictions. That was probably something I should've considered. But the thought of asking Tae Ho made me hesitate—his intense gaze left me feeling unsettled.