Nineteen (Elysia's POV)

(Edited)

On the flight back home, everyone chatted about the places they enjoyed the most or found the most beautiful. For me, it was the beach, my favorite spot no matter where in the world I was.

Before takeoff, Ji-Seok, Black Blood's manager, had called Mr. Lee, who promised to update us during the flight. I noticed tension in Tae Ho's shoulders, but I couldn't figure out why.

"Did everyone enjoy the trip?" Mr. Lee asked as he joined us in the cabin.

"Yes, it was wonderful!" Maria exclaimed, her enthusiasm mirrored by Damru's beaming smile.

"We thought the same," Chan Woo added, nodding in agreement with the others.

"Good. First, I want to announce our next trip..." He paused dramatically, making me roll my eyes. "Nigeria!" I glanced at Imani, who was already deep in thought, likely planning an itinerary. She loved organizing things and seemed excited about showing us her home country.

Mr. Lee's expression shifted as he continued, "The other news I have is... different." He suddenly looked tense. "Once we land, we'll have four days before the boys leave us."

The guys erupted in confusion, all talking at once. My heart sank, and my eyes welled up unexpectedly. Was this it? Was this the end of our time together? I blinked away the tears, trying to process what he was saying.

"STOP panicking!" Mr. Lee shouted. When everyone quieted down, he clarified, "It's only for two weeks."

"Start with that next time," someone grumbled as the atmosphere instantly relaxed. Everyone but Tae Ho, who still seemed tense. His mysterious gaze was fixed on me, making my heart race. Why did he look at me like that?

"Your manager has arranged for you to sign autographs and possibly do a small performance," Mr. Lee explained to the band members. "You'll be back in two weeks. It might happen again, but the chances are slim."

He rejoined the security agents, and we continued discussing the news. It felt unsettling knowing that we'd have only a few more days together before their brief departure.

Once we landed and arrived back home, the atmosphere felt different. The guys had been through autograph signings before, but this unexpected interruption weighed on them. I felt the same uncertainty but tried not to dwell on it. Instead, I decided to call Raven. She deserved an autograph from Black Blood—it would make her so happy.

Talking to Raven put me in a great mood. The company was doing well, and everything was running smoothly. It felt good to catch up with her, and I ended the call with a sense of satisfaction.

Since it was late, we ordered takeout for dinner. After eating, everyone headed to bed. Tomorrow was April 1st, and I wondered if the group would still play the game they'd mentioned, or if they had forgotten.

Tae Ho was sitting outside on the terrace. The air was cool but not as chilly as it had been in February. For some reason, I wanted to tell him I was heading to bed, but before I could, I turned and went upstairs to the bedroom.

April 1st

The next morning, I went through my usual routine. I had to ease into my workout since I hadn't exercised much during the trip, but I felt good after the session. Despite my love for food, both healthy and unhealthy, working out kept my mind clear and balanced.

When I entered the kitchen, I noticed that things had been moved around. The flour wasn't where I'd left it, and the tea and coffee had also been rearranged. I messaged Mr. Lee to ask if he knew anything about it. He replied quickly, explaining that a cleaning company had come during our trip and organized the kitchen. Nothing was missing, but everything had been tidied up.