✭ The U.A. Clubs ✭

...
..
.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
.
..
...
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

Two days after the USJ attack, we were back to school. They gave us the day off yesterday as a sort of break, considering how overwhelming being suddenly attacked by villains may be. I sat in my regular seat, playing on my phone as everyone chatted about the attack.

I was play online 8 ball with Toritsuka, since he wouldn't stop sending me games. I aimed the white ball right to a striped purple ball, reeling back and shooting it into the corner pocket. I wasn't able to use my psychic powers through online games, so that's why I liked them so much.

I aimed my cue to another striped ball, unfortunately missing. I let out a small sigh, closing my phone as I waited for Toritsuka to play me back. It'll probably take a while since classes are starting soon.

The clock made a small tick and suddenly, Iida burst from nowhere, running eagerly as he yelled, "Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

... You're the only one standing, Iida. No hard feelings.

When Iida realized, he plopped into his seat and grumbled, "Dang it...!" Uraraka quickly reassured him, patting his shoulder and telling him to calm down.

Ashido leaned her chair back to Tsu, whispering over to her, "Hey, Tsu? So, who do you think's gonna teach class today?" she asked. Tsu put her finger to her lip and tilted her head to express a face of wonder, soon replying with, "Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries.."

Soon the door cracked open, revealing our teacher who looked as good as new. Everyone was stunned since thought he was completely injured and immobile.

"Aizawa?! What happened to your injuries?!" "I thought they said you brain trauma and your arms were messed up!" "Shouldn't you be in the hospital?!"

"Calm down, class. I don't know how I'm healed either. All I know is that I woke up in the hospital the next day completely fine. Thirteen was completely healed too. Maybe some new healing hero was able to help us." He said bluntly, casually walking up to the podium.

No, it wasn't any new healing hero. It was me. I teleported into the hospital the night of the attack and reversed both his and thirteen's bodies. Thankfully they're both back to normal, the feeling of just not helping them was stressing me out.