Has He Changed

RECAP

 I walked in the living room and saw..........................................................................................................Princeton

Back to the story

 Oh Great!!!! so I took all this time to get ready and look this good for this douche. This is going to be a LONGGG Night......

My mom: Well this is my daughter Maricela

Me: Nice to meet you i say shaking her hand

The girl: My name is Teresa

Teresa: And this is my wonderful son Jacob

Princeton: Nice to meet you shaking by hand

Me: you too

I was actaully really surprised he didn't turn my hand purple. He was actaully for some damn reason acting nice. What the helll was wrong with that boy? Whatever it is I kinda like it. A couple minutes later his mom and my mom left to fix dinner in the kitchen. I think it's kind of weird how they are like best freinds and be and Princeton are rivals. My thought got interupted by Princeton's voice.

Princeton: Hey you look nice today

winks and bites his lip

Me: Um..Thanks

i said blushing O my Gosh Maricela Why the hell would you blush!!

Princeton: smirks I made you blush

Me: Get over yourself! Nigga Please!!!

Princeton: You know you want this

Me: No thank you

Before Princeton could answer I heard my Moms voice yelling Dinners ready!! Me and Princeton sit down at the table and  eat there awkwardly while our moms are talking. I felt someones hand on my thigh I looked down and I saw a mexican boy hand. I slapped his hand off me. I looked up and I saw him wink at me. I rolled my eyes and continued eating after dinner. My mom and his mom went upstairs and talked AGAIN... What the hell do they have to talk about? So it was just me and Princeton on the couch. I was on one side of the couch and he was on the other side. It was awkward untill Princeton sexy voice broke it.

Princeton: Hey look Maricela I'm sorry for bullying you I never should have done it

Me: Nah Really?

Princeton just looks down and i kind of felt bad for him

Me: It's okay

He looks up and scoots closer to me and before I knew it his lips were smacked a against mine. pulled away shocked. The mom's came down before I had time to react to what happened. I said quick good-byes and went and sat in the car. On the way home it was quiet. When I got to my bedroom I started thinking about what had just happened. I always wanted it to happen ever since i was in 9th grade but Why would he kiss me? Does he like me? Does this mean the bullying is over? Most importanly Has He Changed?