Revenge Or Torture

RECAP
 We go downstairs and get whip cream and a whole bunch of food. We go to Princeton’s room. Nicky starts putting butter all in Princeton’s hair. and we put whip cream in Janessa’s slippers and we shoved some gummy worms down Janessa’s shirt. And we put a mouse trap on the alarm for who turns it off. We did A few more pranks then went to bed. Today was Great!!

 Princeton's POV
 I woke up to the sound of the alarm. When I went to press the snooze button, I felt something pinche my hand. I yelled in shock and pain I got the mouse trap of my hand and I sat there thinking who would do that. While I was thinking I put my hair threw my hair and felt it all sticky. WTF!!! I ran to the bathroom and looked at my hair. It was all sticky, I felt it and it felt like butter!!! My thought got inturupted by a girl's scream. I look outside the bathroom and I see Janessa pulling worms out of her shirt and I see that they wrote all  over her face. I had to keep myself from laughing because she looked really funny. I was so mad!! Maricela was going to get it as soon as her little freinds leave.

Janessa's POV
 Those Bit*hes!!!! She thought she was bullied before I'm going to make sure that Princeton Fu*ks her up!!

~15 minutes before

Maricela's POV
 I woke up to a girl scream. I laughed she must have found her surprise on the alarm clock!! I quick woke up the girls and we went downstairs. Then 2 mintues later I hear another girl scream!! We all started to laugh!!
Me: Are you guys hungrey?
Nicky: Yea what you got?
Me: Well we have Fruit Loops, Frosted flakes, Coco puffs, and Cherrios.
Alana: I'll take Fruit Loops
Zoe: Frost-ed Fa-lakes
Nicky: Cherrios
The girl's start eating and watching a Tyler Perry movie

Janessa POV
 Me and Prince were getting cleaned up from what those little snatches did
Me: Baby Are you going to get back at Maricela for what she did?
Princeton: Yeah have anything in mind?
Me: Well i think that we should get revenge, like don't be afraid to leave a bruise.
Princeton: oh Okay

Princeton's POV
 Did Janessa want me to beat up Maricela? I thought that she was her freind but whatever.....
We walk downstairs and see the girls downstairs
Maricela: How was yall's Morning??
She looked and smirked to her freinds
Me: It was GREAT

Maricela's POV

Zoe: Aye Well I g2g I promised Roc I would go to lunch with him.
Alana: ME too.. Prod wants me to go with him to the mall
Nicky: Ray wants me to go to this taco factory with him.
The girls go and it's just me Princeton and Janessa, I felt awkwardness in the room so I went up to my room before I could shut it there was a foot that blocked it. I looked and saw Princeton's foot.

Princeton: You think that you can do that to us and not get revenge?
Me: It was a prank ; a joke
Princeton:I dont care
He goes up to me and starts punching me. I ended up falling to the ground holding my stomach. Then I felt a a kick. I was confused it was way to light to be Princeton's I looked and I saw Jannesa beating me up. I would have fought back but I was to weak.
Me: Please Stop!! I say crying
Princeton looks at me kicks me one more time and then walks out the door with his little w*ore.
I layed down on the floor and I could barly move.

Princeton's POV
 I kind of felt bad......I left her so that she could barly move and she had a black eye and a busted lip.

Janessa's POV
 I didn't feel bad at all. Dat Bit.ch deserved it.
Prince was going out of the room and into Maricela's before he could step in a got infront of him.
Janessa: What are you doing Babe?
Prince: I'm going to help her
Janessa: Why dont you come with me.
I winked and I tugged him.

¬2 hours later¬
Princeton's POV

I heard a doorbell. That must be my brother..