Do Feelings Change?

RECAP

I ran up stairs when I go to my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I grabbed the razor and started cutting myself I couldn’t help it. That’s who I went to when Princeton bullied me and now Im going to get bullied at home and at school. Fu.ck my life!!! I stayed in my room all night I enentaully fell asleep. This is going to be living hell!!!

I woke up to my alarm clock. I got up and started to get ready for school. I did the regular hygeine stuff. I started to walk downstairs when I got downstairs I saw Princeton sitting on the couch so I quickly made my way into the kitchen.

Princeton's POV

 When Maricela walked down the stairs I notcied her wrist. Did I make her do that? Oh Dam.n Now I feel bad. I walk into the kitchen.

 Me: Aye I'm sorry

Maricela: Save it

Me: Okay then Fuc.K you!

I walked out of the kitchen. I'm not going to deal with her Shi.t I  got my bag and went to school. As I was driving I was thinking. Why do  i bully Maricela? I dont know and other qeustion for myself Why am I so mean to her? I don't know the answeers but I'm going to try not to bully her anymore and try to be freinds.

Maricela's POV

 I grab something quick to eat and get in my car and leave to school. When I get there I go to my locker and go to first period. I'm surprised I havn't been bullied yet today. I walk in the classroom and sit in my seat. I start working on my project. I heard a person sit in the seat next to me. It was Princeton. I looked at him then kept working. Dam.n he was gorgous!!

Princeton: Need help?

Me: Sure

i said smileing Wow that was some weird shi.t!!!

Princeton: Okay so What's your favorite music?

Me: Well..... I like rock and Hip-Hop, Anytime of music.

Princeton: Cool

Me: So What's your favorite sport?

Princeton: Basketball

Me: Me too

I said acting kind of girly

Princeton: *laughs*

I look at my watch and I see that the class is going to be over in 1 sec...The bell rings I grab my stuff and go to my other class

~Skipping to lunch~

I grab my tray and go to the table to wait for Alana, Zoe, and Nicky. 2 minutes later I see them running to me

Me: Hey guys!!!

Alana:  What's up

Zoe: Hi!

Nicky: Hellir

Alana: Why are you in such a good mood?

Me: Well, 1. Princeton wasn't bullied me today,SO FAR 2. Princeton is being nice to me 3. It's Friday

Nicky: So Afro-Puff finally learned his lesson.

Zoe: Aye we should all have a sleepover

Me: yeah! How bout my place? I'm sure my mom won't mind.

All them ex. Maricela- Yeah, I'll text my mom right now

Thier moms all say yes.

Me: Well see you guys after school just come over at 6-ish

All- Okay

The end of the day

 I was so glad that it was Friday. I got in my car and drove to my house when I got there Princeton was already there. I went up-stairs and dropped of my school stuff grabbed my wallet and started to walk downstairs when i was almost to the the front door.

Princeton: Where are you going?

Me: To the store. Wanna come?

Princeton: Sure