This Is Just My Luck!

RECAP
 I was shocked when I relized that it was my house that was on fire

I quickly ran out of my car, to see if my mom was okay. I noticed that she was talking to the firefighter. I ran up too her and hugged her.
Me: Mom what happpened?
My mom: Mija, I honestly dont know. I just came home for work and it was on fire.
Me: Oh well are you ok?
My mom: Yeah I'm fine
  The house was completely burned down. Where are we going to stay? I decided to go to the mall to get clothes since the fire burned down my whole closet. When I got to McDonalds where my mom said to meet her. I found her and sat with her.
Me: Hey mom
My mom: Hey Mja, I have some good news for you
Me: What
My mom: Well..........You know Tersea?
Me: yeah Why?

i said I think I know what she's going to say. Please don't say it!!
My mom: (she pauses) Well she's letting us move into her house!!
Me: Oh that's great news

i said I can't tell my mom that i didn't want to because she has way to much stress and it wouldn't be fair.
My mom: ( looks at phone)  Come on lets go over to her house and start unpacking everything.
Me: Okay

i said I wonder if I'll get my own room and I hope that my room is as far away from Princeton as possible. We got to the house and stepped out of the car. My mom and I opened the door and saw Teresa waiting for us.
Teresa: Okay so Maricela your room is upstairs to the left and then you go straight.
Me: Okay thanks
While I was walking up the stairs. I bumped into somebody it was Prince...
Prince: What the fuc.k Are you doing here?
Me: Well... I kinda live here now
Prince:( laughed) Naw i think your lost, elephants live in the zoo.
Me: Ha Ha Ha Funny........ Now excuse me i moved past him and into my new bedroom. I quickly locked the door so that Prince couldn't come in. Wow this is beautiful. I had a balcony a huge bed a big big walk in closet a huge bathroom. But the only problem was that my mom's room was on the otherside of the house. But is that a bad thing? Damn!!! I might actaully like it here. I unpack and everything and then I was on my way downstairs when someone pulled me into a room

Princeton: Listen this is my house so my rules. Break my rules I make your life living hell.
Me: Okay

i say getting out of the room and i ran downstairs with the adults.

Me: Hey mom
My mom: Hey, me and Teresa are going to go to work be back in a few hours.
Me: Okay Te Amo
My mom: Love you too

Oh great now it's just me and princeton and no adults. This Is Just My Luck....