Being Alone In A House With My Bully

RECAP

Oh great now it’s just me and princeton and no adults. This Is Just My Luck….

Marcela's POV

I went in the living room and i turned on the T.V and started to watch Tyler Perry's Meet The Browns. I wonder what Princeton is doing?

Princeton's POV

I don't like that Maricela is now living here. It's Bulls***. I don't know why I bully her? I walked downstairs and sat on the couch on the other side of Maricela and I was watching T.V with her. "Edna stop being nasty" We both started to laugh when he said that. i stopped but Maricela still was laughing. Her Laugh was so cute......Wait Am I Starting To Like her?? Nah She is way too..........um.........she is just Maricela... Who would like her?

Princeton: Your laugh is so damn ugly!!

Maricela's POV

Maricela: Your a Jacka.ss!

i yelled back Omg Maricela why the hell would you say that do you really want him to beat your as.s

Princeton: (He slapped me) My house!! Don't disrespect me like that in my house!

I ran up stairs when I go to my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I grabbed the razor and started cutting myself I couldn't help it. That's who I went to when Princeton bullied me and now Im going to get bullied at home and at school. Fu.ck my life!!! I stayed in my room all night I eventaully fell asleep. This is going to be living hell!!!