Shopping and Wedding

Time skip to two days before the wedding.........

Isha and Jungkook got so much close in these days.......they both started to have feelings for eachother now..
Isha like the way he cares and Jungkook like the way she understands him...

Isha was in the company doing her work.......as her wedding is day after tomorrow.........
She was typing on the computer keyboard when her cabin door opened and someone came inside....she looked up and saw.....Her best friends.....she smiled and said.
Isha: Why are you both here?
Jennie: excuse me miss this is how you talk to your friends huh!! No hello, just why are you here?!
Isha: okay sorry mam come have a seat.
They both sat infront of Isha and said.
Iu: we wanted to spend some time with you ishu! You are getting married soon.
Isha: oh yeah sorry for not giving you both time and also let's go and have a party, i am free now.
Jennie: that's great let's goo!!!

Time skip...........

Isha, Jennie and IU came back to Isha's house after so much shopping and fun....
It was already 10pm......
Iu, Jennie went to their home while Isha came inside her house.....
She saw her mom and brother sitting on the sofa while talking......
Isha: what happened?
Mom: oh you came. Ishu tomorrow we are going for your wedding shopping so be ready at 10 am hmm.
Isha: okay.
Isha went to her room and layed on the bed....
Isha: day after tomorrow I won't live in this room.........i will miss this room and house.
Her room door opened and there come her brothers with pillows....
Isha frowned and asked.
Isha: yeah oppa? You need something?
Namjoon: no we just wanted to sleep with you........
Taehyung: yeah as your are going to another house after tomorrow.
Isha smiled at them and said.
Isha: come let's have siblings time!!
They both smiled and sat on the bed with her.....

Isha: Yah!! Joonie Oppa it's cheating! You can't win!
Taehyung: yeah Hyung! You cheated.
Namjoon: hey!! I didn't okay i never cheat!
The three of them were playing UNO...
And Namjoon won the two match while Taehyung won one match and our Isha......she lost everything match till now.....
Isha: let's watch movie now!
Taehyung: yeah Hyung!
Namjoon: okay which one?
Taehyung: horror.
Isha: comedy.
They both glared at eachother namjoon understood and stop the argument before it started....
Namjoon: wait wait! I will select comedy and horror both okay.
V&Isha: okay!!

Time skip......

The time went by this and the movie still continues........ namjoon who was thirsty stood from Isha's right side to drink water but his eyes went towards the two baby bears hugging eachother tightly while sleeping.
Namjoon smiled and turned off the TV.....he covered both of them with the blanket properly and kissed Isha's head and caressed Taehyung hairs..and layed next to her again and went to his dream land.....

Next morning........

Isha woke up being crushed between two muscular body........
She opened her eyes and looked at her right side to see namjoon.
She turned to other side and saw Taehyung mumbling something.
Taehyung: (whisper) please don't go Ishu.
Isha smiled and kissed his forehead...she stood up from the bed and looked at the time....
Isha: i still have time to get ready.
She yawned and went towards namjoon and shook him.
Isha: ouppa~ wake up.
Namjoon just hummed and again changed his sleeping position and hugged Taehyung.
Isha: woke up or we all will be late for shopping.
Namjoon: yeah you go get ready i am up now.
Isha: okay.

Isha came out of the bathroom wearing......