Care (II)

Jin stopped the car when they reached Jungkook's house............
Jin: want me to help you with anything Jungkook?
Jungkook: no Hyung it's okay I will manage everything.
Jin: okay but make sure to call any one of us if you need any help hmm.
Jungkook nodded while smiling..... Jungkook turned Around and saw Isha already sleeping while laying on the back seat.......
Jin: she slept.
Jungkook: hmm medicine effect.
Jin: take care hmm, and call me if you want help in anything.
Jungkook: yeah Hyung.

Jungkook exited the car and opened the back door, he picked up Isha in his arms and went inside the house.......
Ahjuma came and asked.
Ahjuma: Jungkook-ahh how is she?
Jungkook: fine, because of medicine effect she is sleeping now.
Ahjuma nodded.
Ahjuma: should i prepare your dinner?
Jungkook: no i will eat with Isha. BTW ahjuma can you please make a cup of hot coffee and lukewarm oil for massaging.
Ahjuma nodded and went inside the kitchen......

Jungkook came inside the room and carefully put Isha on the bed and covered her with the quilt and went inside the bathroom to fresh up.....
After few minutes he came and saw Isha already awake and looking at the ceiling with a serious face.
Jungkook put the towel on the chair and said.
Jungkook: what happened?
Isha looked at him and said.
Isha: i can't get up, my back hurts when i even move koo.
She said looking at him with a whining face......
Jungkook: wait.
He came near her and sat next to her....
Carefully made her sit while pulling her over his lap and resting her back on his chest.......her back was touching his front chest while Jungkook wrapped his both arms around her waist, she leaned back more feeling a relief in pain on her back and Jungkook rested his head over her right shoulder.
Jungkook: is it paining badly?
Isha: yeah i little bit.
There was a knock on the room door and after Jungkook said yes, ahjuma came inside and put the oil and coffee on the table...
Jungkook took the coffee mug and took a sip from it.
Isha: I want to drink too.
Jungkook: mmmhm no, no coffee for you atleast for a week.
Isha: koo please see i am fi-
Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said.
Jungkook: oh really?
Isha just nodded.
Jungkook looked at her for a good 2 second before crashing his lips on her...
Isha looked in his eyes while he was also looking in her eyes, he sucked on her lower lip and then on her upper lip not even giving her any chance to move her lips.........he left her lips after good 2 minutes and said.
Jungkook: does that taste like coffee?
Isha: hmm but more sweet.
Jungkook: (chuckled) getting horny??
Isha: ofcourse not, i am not you.
Jungkook: let me massage you back, it will help in reducing pain...
Isha: you will massage?
Jungkook: hmm.
Jungkook came near her and carefully layed her on her stomach and sat next to her with the oil bottle. He pulled up her loose tshirt a little and said while slowly pressing her back.
Jungkook: is it paining here?
Isha: hmm, sss ah yeah there don't press it much it's paining badly.
She said hissing at the burning feeling at her back. Jungkook slowly started to press over the area.........
He poured a little amount of oil over his hand and put that over the area......he started to massage her back while she was feeling something arrising inside her the tingling feeling inside her stomach was teasing her, she was feeling thousands of butterflies inside her stomach dancing and singing whenever his hands travel to her waist and then back to her back.....

After sometime he stood up when he saw her already asleep..........
He went inside the bathroom to wash his hands he came back and layed her properly on the bed and layed next to her and hugged her tightly, he looked over her face and pecked her forehead and then put his head over her head while cuddling her.

Time skip........

Jungkook woke up and sat up, he looked at his side and saw her sleep peacefully while her hairs were fully covering her face and her right leg was resting over him, he smiled and removed the hairs from her face and caressed her hairs, he stood up and went to the balcony and took his phone out and called someone.
Jungkook: any update?
Man: yes sir the person is in the basement of your warehouse.
Jungkook: hmm don't give him food till i came.
Man: okay sir.

Jungkook cut the call and looked at the beautiful morning with clouds roaming around, he ruffled his hairs and went inside the room and sat next to isha and covered her properly with the quilt and went downstairs to make breakfast.......

He put the breakfast on the dinner table and took off the apron and went upstairs to wake isha up.....

He sat next to her and kissed her cheeks. Jungkook chuckled when She didn't wake up by the moment and just scrunch her nose....he pecked her lips said.
Jungkook: wake up love.
Isha opened her eyes and looked at him  she smiled and pulled her hand in the air and did a come here motion, Jungkook smiled and hugged her and pulled her in his arms and start going inside the bathroom, he made her sat on the counter and gave her the brush....... She took the brush and started to do her brush and Jungkook brushed her hair with his hands and said.
Jungkook: morning coco.
Isha smiled and said
Isha: why new new nicknames?
Jungkook: i like giving you nick names....BTW how is your back?
Isha: better now don't worry.
Jungkook: hmm let's eat something then i will change your wound dressing.

Time skip.........

Jungkook made Isha asleep and went outside the house and drove to his warehouse.

He entered and asked for the gun, the guard gave him the gun and he load the gun and went inside the room and stood infront of the person.
Jungkook: mr.leo how are you boy?
Leo: please le-
Jungkook: you dared to hurt my family how courageous you are.
He said glaring at him, leo gulped and said.
Leo: sorry please leave me I promise I won't do it aga-
Jungkook shot him and said while giving the gun to the guard.
Jungkook: yes you won't.

Jungkook in mind: i can even be a criminal for her, i will burn this world if she will even get a scratch.