Missing Him

Rose: unnie please na.
Said a girl while pouting and following Isha everywhere she is going.

Isha: no way rose, you know na Jungkook will be angry if he got to know i went to the club and that's too Alone.

Rose: who said you are alone....i am with you unnie and my friends will be there too.
Isha turned towards rose and sighed.

Isha: you know na Jungkook will be angry.

Rose: i will handle him, promise please na.

Isha: rose try to understand, and also what will you say to mom and dad?

Rose: i already asked them, they permitted me.....now please come with me.

Isha: but-

Rose please unnie, i want to show-off infront of my friends that you are my unnie, please na.

She said touching her feets.
Isha: y-yah!!! Leave it Rose- leav- okay okay FINE! i will come now happy.
Rose smiled and hugged Isha tightly.

Rose: thankyou unnie, you are the best.
Isha: yeah yeah i know now leave me, i have to make dinner also....

Rose happily went to her room while jumping, actually the thing was that Rose's bestfriend's birthday is day after tomorrow so rose was begging Isha to come with her......but as Isha being an introvert person she doesn't want to go to a club.... But here being rose..... somehow made Isha agree for the party....

Isha again started making dinner.....mrs.jeon also came in the kitchen and started helping Isha.....

The dinner was done and Isha washed her hands and wiped her hands suddenly she got a call.
She picked her phone and saw Jungkook was calling her.....mrs.jeon also saw the caller Id so she told Isha to go and talk.....
Isha came in her room and sat on the bed and picked up the call

Isha: hello.

Jungkook: what took you so long to answer my call babe?!
Isha chuckled and said.

Isha: mr.jeon i am at home and there are some work to do, i was making dinner with ma so i was not able to answer your calls bun.

Jungkook: why are you doing work! Where are the workers?

Isha: aish koo it's okay i can do atleast some work right.

Jungkook: yeah yeah mrs.jeon you can.

Isha: have your reached?

Jungkook: yeah.

Isha: did you ate something?

Jungkook: no not now i was about to go and eat.

Isha: go and eat.

Jungkook: i will don't worry, did you eat something?

Isha: no i didn't, we are going to eat after sometime.

Jungkook: eat medici-

Rose: hello bro!

Jungkook: (sigh) let me talk to my wife you witch!!

Rose: sorry but your talking time is over, now you can't talk with unnie.
Isha chuckled while Jungkook was whining.....

Rose: yah! Now cut the call i won't let you talk to my unnie.
She cut the call and said.
Rose: come unnie let's eat our dinner and after that let's watch a new kdrama together!!
She said being excited.
Isha: okay as my litty sissy says.
She said and pinched her cheeks...