honeymoon.

Previous part preview....

Ma: just cut the crap! So we thought that you and Ishu should go on a honeymoon.
Isha & Jungkook: (choke hard) w-what!!!

.......16+

Jungkook: b-but mom isn't it too early like, it's only been 3 to 4 days and-
Ma: Jungkook, you and Isha are newly weds..... and you both should spend some time together.
Isha: yeah you are right ma but we will go some other time.
Ma: Ishu, some other time will never came, you don't know how busy and workaholic this person is! He is just like his father. He will only play the trip but will be the only person who will cancel the trip because of some office work.
Jungkook: it's not like that mom.
Ma: you shut up okay!
Isha gulped while looking at the scene. Meanwhile......
Rose: (whisper to Isha) unnie you should not let this moment go, enjoy na.
Isha: but rose who will take care of the house, you, mom and dad?
Rose: i am here na don't worry.
Ma: yes Ishu we are here to take care of ourselves. And also don't think about this bunny i will handle him and also the tickets are booked.
Jungkook: what??! When!
Ma: i am your mother Jungkook, i already planned every.
Jungkook: when is the flight?
Ma: it's at 3 pm.
Jungkook: then that means we will leave at 2 pm.
Ma: pack everything now and put the bag in the living room, okay Jungkook.
Isha and Jungkook nodded.

Isha: where is the trip to?
Jungkook: LA.
He said looking at the tickets.....
While Isha was taking out clothes to pack them.
Isha: should i pack your clothes too?
Jungkook: yeah please.

Isha was now taking out the suitcase which was above the closet, she tiptoe and tried to reach it but was not able to become of her small height.
Isha: aish!
She was continuous trying but was not enough to grab the case....but suddenly she felt a arm around her waist she looked back and saw Jungkook.
Jungkook: what are you doing?
Isha: take out the suitcase.
Jungkook: i know that but how will you take it out when you are not even able to touch it.
Isha pouted when he take out the case without any problem.
Isha: so you mean i am short?
Jungkook: ofcourse.
Isha: then you are Burj Khalifa.
Jungkook: oh is that so?
He said and started tickling her while she was trying to hide her tickling spots....

Meanwhile.......
Ma, dad and rose looked at eachother and smirked.

Next morning......

Afternoon just before Isha and Jungkook was about to leave....

Ma: take care of her Jungkook.
Jungkook: yeah mom i will you said this 5 time now.
Rose: bye unnie & oppa.
She said waiving Isha smiled and waived at her too.
Dad: call if there is something hm.
Jungkook: yeah dad.

Mini Time skip.......

Isha and Jungkook was now at the airport..... actually Jungkook asked her if she wants to go with personal plane but she said no.

Jungkook and Isha was sitting in the business class, there were not many people.
Jungkook: do you need something?
Isha: yeah water.
Jungkook opened a water bottle and gave her that.
Isha: thankyou.

Time.......10:32 pm.

They both reached the hotel room, Isha jumping on the bed while Jungkook chuckled at her childish behaviour.....
He singnaled the workers to put the bags near the bed.
Jungkook closed the room door and said.
Jungkook: you should go and fresh up, what do you want to eat?
Isha: anything you like.
Jungkook: okay.
Isha put the suitcase on the bed and opened ut to take her clothes out....
Meanwhile Jungkook was in the balcony talking to his mom that they reached the hotel...
Isha opened the bag and her eyes widened and she immediately closed the bag, she gulped the hard saliva in her throat.
Isha in mind: what is THIS!!
She again opened the bag but this time she looked at it carefully.
She slowly picked it up a little to look at it carefully.....
She gulp when she saw a short black laced nighty......she put the nighty back in the bag and took her clothes out.
Isha: (whisper) ma and rose really just.