working in his company

Isha was getting ready.......
As she is going to join Jungkook's company today so she was getting ready in her suit, she was doing her hairs when Jungkook said.

Jungkook: ready mrs.jeon?

Isha: yeah mr.jeon.

Isha picked up her purse and phone....
She said looking at Jungkook.

Isha: am i looking good right, i am not looking overdress right?
Jungkook pecking her forehead and said.

Jungkook: ofcourse love, you are looking gorgeous as always.
Isha smiled and they both went downstairs........

Rose and others were at home only......
They were packing their bags... because Rose, mr.jeon and mrs.jeon are going to their old house as it's already been few months, so they thought to give them some privacy now.........
They will leave tomorrow.....

Isha sat down in the car with Jungkook.

Isha was wearing this......

Isha and Jungkook reached the company, Jungkook and Isha came out of the car and went towards the main gate........
Isha and Jungkook entered the company and went towards the receptionist and said.

Jungkook: (cold) tell every main employee to come in the meeting room.
Isha was shocked to see his this duality, he was so sweet and cute when he was talking to Isha and now he was just saying that sentence plainly like he just had a fight with anyone...

The receptionist nodded and bowed, Jungkook held Isha's hand and took her towards the lift.....
They entered and Jungkook looked at Isha fiddling with her fingers while pouting.

Jungkook: what happened?

Isha: nothing i am just thinking what if someone have problem with me being in the company.

Jungkook: if anyone have any problem with you being in the company, then they will have to leave the company.

Isha: bu-

Jungkook: you know uou question so much sometimes.
He said putting his finger over her lips...

Isha nodded and shut her mouth....
Jungkook and Isha came out of the lift and Jungkook took her towards the main meeting room which is on the 20th floor.

He entered inside the room and everyone inside the room stood up in an instance and bowed Jungkook just nodded and made Isha sat on the main headseat.... Isha looked at Jungkook while he just nodded.

Jungkook stood next to Isha while keeping his hands in his pants pocket...

Jungkook: everyone welcome Mrs. Jeon Isha Jungkook........My Wife and now my PA.....i Want everyone of you to respect her more than me.
Everyone stood up again and bowed and said.

Everyone: hello mrs.jeon.
Isha just nodded hesitatily and smiled.
Jungkook: does anyone present here have any problem with anything?
One hand raised, Jungkook nodded and the person stood up.......a girl maybe a few years younger then Isha stood up and said.

Girl: sir why is she so beautiful?
Everyone in the room smiled and some chuckled lightly....
Jungkook smiled and said.

Jungkook: she is not just beautiful but also have a beautiful heart miss.lee.
The girl nodded and sat down again, Jungkook again continued....

Jungkook: and also if anyone of you have any bad intention or any bad eye on my wife............ will surely be going through conciquencis.

Jungkook held her hand and took her towards the lift.........
They both entered and went to Jungkook's cabin floor....