To the Cousin's house

The arms wrapped around her stomach securely while giving her small sweet wet kisses over her exposed shoulder.

Isha: leave me bu- ahh~
Her mouth left a sweet and low moan when she felt sweet biting over her shoulder.
Jungkook: your voice is so beautiful my love.
He said slowly blowing over the spot he bite a few seconds ago.

He turned her around and hugged her body while snuggling in her crook of her neck.
Isha closed her eyes trying her best to compress her voice.
Jungkook: you know you spoilt me too much, i am now addicted to your kisses.
He said pecking her jaw.
Isha smiled and pushed him a little, went near his ear and said in seducing voice.
Isha: and you are making me crazy by your handsome face, bun.
Jungkook smirked and held her waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter and eyed her lips while rubbing her lower lip.
Jungkook: i can make you crazy with my fingers also.
He said and her eyes immediately got wide because of the thing he just said.
Isha: yah!! You preve-
But he captured her lips in his and kissed her with whole love.
He held her waist with his left hand while his one hand went towards her hairs which were tied in a bun, he opened her hair bun causing her hairs to fall over her shoulder, he pushed her hairs back while still kissing her.

After a soft yet passionate kiss Jungkook pulled as and looked at her face, her eyes were closed while taking some little deep breaths.
He caressed her cheeks and smiled sweetly at her, she opened her eyes and saw him smiling she smiled in an instance and hugged him, he hugged her too and said.
Jungkook: you know i never felt this way i am feeling with you love.
Isha: i love you.
Jungkook: I love you more.

Isha and Jungkook was having their breakfast when Isha asked him.
Isha: when are we leaving for busan?
Jungkook: let's leave at 4 pm i have a little work at the company i will go and come quickly hmm.
Isha: ok should i pack your clothes too?
Jungkook: yeah and also just pack for 2 to 3 days only.
Isha nodded and Jungkook went to office for some work while Isha started packing.

Time skip..........2 pm...

Isha packed everything and cleaned the house and was now going to the washroom to get ready.
She Came outside and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed talking to someone on phone while taking off his shoes.
Isha sat on the dressing table and started to dry her hairs with the hair dryer.
But suddenly she felt someone's Hand on her head while the drying was long gone from her hand.
She looked in the mirror and saw her husband drying her hairs while slowly and softly massaging her head.
Isha smiled and said.
Isha: when did you came back?
Jungkook: just few minutes ago.
Isha nodded and after few minutes her hairs were Fully dry, she stood up and opened the lower drawer and took out her earings and was about to wear but again Jungkook held the earing and made her wear, Isha was confused for a bit but somehow asked.
Isha: what happened bun?
Jungkook: nothing just wanted to dress my wife with my hands.
He said pecking her left cheek.

Isha and Jungkook both were ready, they both went downstairs while guards put the luggage in the car.
Isha frowned after getting outside the house only to see a single car.