terror

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"I think the man was right. Something is fishy. Maybe they smuggled people and maybe they have some link with the mafia, that's why we didn't see people there."

"But I saw them. They were not so many but they were eating and there was staff too." Jungkook replied to the curious Taehyung.

"But why I didn't see them? Are they ghosts? Why only you see them?" Taehyung said again which triggered Jungkook.

"Taehyung can you please stop with this nonsense? That's the old man maybe he mistook this place for some other."

Jungkook was scolding Taehyung who was telling him to leave the place as the man said.

They both entered and a gushy wind touched their faces. Taehyung stopped and looked around.

Jungkook spotted the Hoseok and walked to him. There was no one except them and Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung... can you tell my husband why this place is so calm and peaceful? I mean your guests? We couldn't see them." Jungkook stands in front of the counter where Hoseok is standing.

He faced his husband who pouted but when he looked at smiling Hoseok, he tried to smile back.

"There are not so many people because they are afraid to live here," Hoseok told them, Taehyung noticed the small smirk but unfortunately Jungkook back was facing Hoseok.

Taehyung quickly ran to Jungkook and looked at Hoseok.

"Why are they afraid, to live here?"

Jungkook also looked at Hoseok because he was not expecting that answer from Hoseok which frightened his husband more.

"Yes hyung tell me why people don't come here?"

Hoseok smiled and drank from a bottle. That was covered with a napkin.

"Actually, it was famous that here... we have some strange staff.

Then after a year of this construction, we discovered that we have a graveyard on this land." He states with a straight face.

"WHAT... GRAVEYARD..." Taehyung shouted with a terrified face.

Jungkook was shocked too and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Oh oh... I was just joking...

Don't be scared, the owner was in jail for some illegal issue and people didn't come here as they thought he was a bad man although he was innocent, some people deceived him and so on..." Hoseok explains them. Jungkook was a little bit calm but Taehyung's mind was stuck with the graveyard.

"Hyung... is the graveyard thing joke too?" Taehyung again asked but Jungkook replied to him.

"He already said that Taehyung don't give space this in your mind now." Taehyung pouted and looked at Hoseok who was already staring at him.

"Let's go to room. I'm tired." Jungkook nodded and both left for their room.

Taehyung was sitting near the window and staring at the outside of it. Jungkook came outside from the restroom and stood beside him.

"What are you looking for, love?"

Taehyung turned to him with a pout. Jungkook caressed his hair lovingly.

"Sorry love, I scolded you earlier. You know I can't see you worried and you were taking everything negatively."

"Hmm... okay but if you do that again I'll leave you here and go back to the orphanage to Eunwoo hyung, he will keep me happy because he loves me." Taehyung sassily said and walked to the bed.

"Don't you dare... no one can love you like I love you."

"So? You didn't kiss me today. So it's clear you don't love me." Taehyung pouts lay down on the bed and covered himself with a fluffy blanket.

Jungkook smirked and walked to him.

"So my baby wants to make love... I'll grant your wish." Taehyung squealed when Jungkook almost jumped at him with a creepy smirk after turning off the light.

And rest you can think because I am innocent 🙃🙃
0

It's 3 am in the morning but not morning because it's winter and the sun is rising at 7 am.

Taehyung and Jungkook slept peacefully, their naked bodies giving each other good warmth in the cold weather.

Jungkook was a heavy sleeper but Taehyung was not. He whined when he felt the blanket was off from his body.

He snuggled to Jungkook and covered himself in sleep and again slept.

After some minutes he felt, a finger on his back like someone was drawing some loops.

He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook before him, sleeping peacefully. Then his eyes landed on Jungkook's hands and both were there in front of his eyes.

That made his eyes wide open. His breath hitched when he noticed again the movement on his bare back.

He slowly looked back, the sweat started forming on his face in that cold weather. He took a deep breath and quickly looked at his back but no one was there.

He turned on the side table lamp and drank some water with his shivering hands, eyes still roaming around the room but the room was empty.

He snuggled more to Jungkook and tried to sleep. Jungkook felt his movement and looked at him sleepily but hugged him closely then slept.

Taehyung again opened his eyes when he felt some shuffling beside him. Jungkook was not there. He glanced at the clock and it was already 9 a.m. Then he looked outside from the mirror of the not-so-big window.

But why here is so dark?

He laid there straight and closed his eyes but when he opened them he yelled in terror.

There was a girl on the ceiling with a white frock and long hair, staring at him with her red eyes...

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

Heyyyy

Hope you like it.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜