planned to help

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Do you think, it will be good if we go there?" Jimin asked Yoongi who packed the things in a bag and put some guns and some special knives with some old books.

"Yes, and I'll definitely go there. But if you're afraid. I'll go there alone because I don't wanna hurt you." He cupped the younger one's face in his hands who was standing in front of him.

"No, I'm fine. I love Hoseok hyung he is my only family and I'm sure we'll find out about it."

Yoongi nodded and grabbed his cell phone to call his best friend.

"I'm going there... make sure to find out more about that and If it will take more time as I told you, involve the police and your father too."

"Don't worry, I am already in Japan and we will go to its bottom, together."

Jungkook quickly gathered the shopping bags that they had with them and held Taehyung's hand in his, dragging quickly to the guest house,  eyes still looking around to see anything unusual.

"Kookie... why are you running? Please walk slowly." Taehyung pouted at the sudden behaviour of Jungkook especially when he was eating calmly.

"I'm tired and we need to pack so don't waste time."

"But we didn't search any place. Where will we go?" Taehyung was confused as they just enjoyed their time all day.

"I remember, I have a friend here in Japan then we will go there. So hurry up." Jungkook showed an awkward smile to Taehyung who was almost... almost glaring at him which anybody count as cute.

"Don't stare at me."

"I'm not staring, I'm glaring at you dumb." Taehyung pouts.

"Okay okay sorry, I didn't tell you earlier. Now be happy we will visit new places as you also want to visit other places." Taehyung nodded and both went inside the guest house where the lights were off.

Jungkook tightly holds Taehyung's hand in his and turns his torch on so that they can go inside. But still, there was a fear in their hearts so they both tightly held each other to tell the other that he was with him.

"Why here is so dark?" Taehyung mumbled and both went to the stairs because they just wanted to be in their room as soon as possible.

"I don't know just hurry up and go to our room. It's quite eerie and I don't like it." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was walking beside him but when they reached the stairs his cell phone fell on the floor with a thud voice like someone jerked his hand.

"Oh sh**..." Jungkook hissed and grabbed his cell phone but in this thing, he forgot to take Taehyung's hand in his.

When he was trying to switch on the cell phone, a gush of wind touched him. He quickly looked at the way then the place where Taehyung was standing.

"Taehyung... can you please turn your phone on? I think something happens to my phone it's not turning on."

He frowns when he doesn't hear the reply from his husband and it creates a fear in him. He can clearly see the figure of his husband who was still in his place but there was not too much light to see the faces clearly.

It was moonlight which was entering through the large glass windows of the house and the center of the hall was made of glass too which was helping them to see the things but not too clearly.

"Taehyung?? Why are standing silently? I'm asking you to turn on your phone torch." Jungkook grabbed his hand but shivered at the touch as he could feel the rough skin under the touch of his skin.

"Taehyung???" He pulled Taehyung to see his face but stopped when someone put his hand on his shoulder.

He flinched badly but when he saw the face he sighed in relief.

"Jungkook??? What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked him with a straight face, holding a small torch in his hand which lights was directly falling on his face to make the surroundings and his face stranger... maybe....

"Hyung, we came back from our time, and why it's dark?" Jungkook explains to him while pointing his thumb at his behind.

"Who? we?" Hoseok asked and it made Jungkook's face decorated with a frown.

"Me and Taeh...

Wait where has he gone?" Jungkook asked with concern when he saw no one behind him but soon his eyes fell on the figure coming from the exit.

"Where did you go?" He asked and quickly walked Taehyung who was staring at him silently. Hoseok stared at both of them and pulled out another torch from his long coat.

"Here take this one... and what about dinner?"

"Thanks hyung we already had our dinner." Jungkook quickly replied after catching the small torch from Hoseok's hand and dragged Taehyung quickly to his room after muttering Good night to the receptionist.

But he misses the small creepiness on the pair of lips of

His husband.

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Heyyyy

Who is the best friend of Yoongi?

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

I'll wait for your guess.

Purple you all 💜