alone

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Yoongi and Jungkook ran to Hoseok who was whimpering but composed himself so he could talk more.

"How?? Why are you here... who did this to you? Tell me please." Yoongi quickly grabbed him gently and put his head on his lap.

"Run... from there." Hoseok pointed to the small grave in the left corner of the small room. Jungkook and Yoongi looked at the grave which looked like a small hole.

"Grave? Yes... someone dragged us here... yes... we need to find a place." Jungkook yelled and ran to the grave but it was burning with fire. He quickly step back.

"Are you crazy hyung? It's a fire hole." Jungkook yelled and turned to Yoongi and Hoseok who was whimpering there was a little glint in his eyes but soon his eyes became painful.

Jungkook ran to him and gripped his collar who whimpered more.

"I know you're not hyung... tell me what's going on? Why are you doing this to us?" Jungkook growled but Yoongi pushed him harshly, away from his whimpering friend.

"Are you in your senses? You're just assuming things and stay away from him. Can't you see he is already in pain?" Yoongi yells at him and helps Hoseok to help to stand up.

Jungkook frowned and controlled his anger because he needed to get out of there. He looked around and then he noticed his ring finger.

Oh my goodness... where did I lose it...

He quickly looked around to find it but it was too dark to see around the things.  Yoongi looked at him bewildered face and regret to shout at him.

"Come on... we need to get out. Don't go too far."

"Hyung... my... my ring. I lost my wedding ring." Jungkook yelled and started finding the ring worriedly.

Hoseok groaned and pointed to the way that was black all the way around. Yoongi looked at the way but couldn't see anything.

"You know the place?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who was whimpering and the blood was oozing from his skin, nodded.

"Hyung... my ring..." Jungkook shouted but Yoongi intruped in between him.

"Stop... just leave it here. You can buy a new pair and think about your loved one who will be waiting for you up there...

I don't want to lose you here. Come on... hurry up."

Jungkook was about to speak but Yoongi dragged him with him to the darkness, where Hoseok was pointing a while ago.

Jin was still sitting there with closed eyes but Taehyung was in pain when he heard a shuffling sound. He was about to speak to ask who was there when Jin shouted.

"Don't you dare to give your attention to the voices, They're distracting you and if you break this loop then we will be in trouble." Jimin quickly held Taehyung's hand in his tightly.

"Just try to focus on your man and look at the floor to see, if you see any footprint or not." He explained calmly and started chanting some lines from his small book.

Jimin flinched when he saw a drop of blood. Then drops of blood started dripping in front of them.

Taehyung flinched and bad things started coming to his mind.

"No no no... Jungkook..." he started yelling and started thrashing around in the hold.

Jimin and Namjoon held him tightly and Jin glared at him but when he saw the blood he was scared a little bit.

"Stay still and close your eyes." He said and started yelling the words loudly while holding his book in his hand tightly.

Yoongi and Hoseok were walking in the dark, Jungkook was following behind them when they heard some yelling.

Jungkook looked around but quickly got close to Yoongi and Hoseok who were leading the way.

"I think it's Jin hyung voice," Yoongi mumbled but before they could follow the voice someone held Jungkook back by feet. Jungkook whimpered as the hold was too hold like a fire Yoongi quickly sprayed some holy water on their feet so that they could free themselves and walk fastly.

"Hyung... I think we are going to the right place... keep... keep going." Jungkook noticed the surroundings a little it was not too dark, and they could see the things around them.

"Hoseok was whimpering but when I held him, he became normal. I draw a cross sign quickly by some Holy water when we get here, maybe if I couldn't do that, we could face the possessed Hoseok." Yoongi decided to talk to Jungkook who was looking scared. Jungkook sighed and noticed the glint so he nodded and mumbled

"That's why was pointing to the fire hole."

Soon they reached a normal place and the yelling and shouted of the painful voices echoed there. They could see the smoke here and there as some other creature surrounded them.

There was a terrible smell that was causing trouble to breathe. Hoseok was getting weak as time passed. Yoongi could feel the weight of Hoseok as he was leaning on him gradually.

Jungkook quickly held him as he did not have the cross sign so Yoongi gave him a small bottle and asked him to do the sign quickly as they could sense the atmosphere around them getting dark.

Jungkook quickly opened the lid and then about to draw some crosses as Yoongi asked on his skin but he was pushed by a gush of wind.

Yoongi also tripped but didn't leave the Hoseok's hand. Jungkook whimpered and looked back at the cause of the push, his eyes widened when he saw the graves started tearing apart and the dead bodies started coming out from the graves, crawling.

Jungkook quickly crawled back as a walking dead-man about to grab his leg. Yoongi looked at him then tried to stand up with Hoseok and carried him on his back.

"Spray water on them and run, see we are close to the light." Yoongi pointed to the light that was coming from a hole up there.

Jungkook looked behind but at that moment he got caught by the evil souls.

Yoongi quickly looked at him worriedly but Jungkook yelled at him.

"Go... just go and get some help..."

"But..."

"Hyung go... please..." Jungkook shouted and Yoongi ran to the light leaving him there in darkness, alone...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

The next one is the last chapter so,

Don't forget to like and comment.

Purple you all 💜