it's over

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was crying in the car meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi were looking straight at the fire that was engulfing the whole house gradually.

"Please someone save him... my Jungkookiee... how will I live without him... I can't live without him... Jungkook..." Taehyung was shouting and was struggling to unlock the door of the car.

"Open the door... I wanna go inside to my Jungkookie... open the door... Jungkook... please... i can't live without you." Jimin looked at him with teary eyes. Yoongi was biting his lips worriedly as the condition of Taehyung was not so fine.

Namjoon was also staring at them from afar with a gloomy face. Hoseok was unconscious and was lying in the Namjoon's car.

"Hyung... I think we need to check them." Jimin said after staring at the house and then at Taehyung who was looking dead.

"NO... stay here. We need to trust Jin he will come back." Namjoon said but he was worried much for both too.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around when he saw just smoke and fire.

Even his skin was about to burn as the fire was too close to him but luckily the way of going out was not that burning.

He was about to limp towards the door, and suddenly he remembered he was not alone. He limped back and looked to the underground which was also burning with fire. Then he spotted a figure sitting there his clothes were also burning like his red muffler of the cross sign.

He looked around and found a chain stuck to the door and the wall.

Maybe they use it to close the door.

He quickly grabbed that chain with difficulty and threw it underground.

"Hyung... come on... we can go outside safely." He yelled to get attention the of Jin who looked up at him but refused.

"You should go... they will come to me again and I can't face my fellows too for what I did. Please go to your boy. All of them are outside, safe and sound." Jin told Jungkook who looked at him worriedly when he saw fire approaching him.

"Please... come out. I'll not go without you. How will I live with guilt for not saving you? Please everyone is waiting for you too." He pleaded and a large wood piece fell near him that caused him to flinch.

"But I'm not a good man. Please leave." Jin equally pleaded but Jungkook didn't give up and threw the chain near to Jin.

"Catch it... and come out then we'll discuss your problems but if you will not come out then I'll never leave this place and it will be all your fault if we die here."

Jin sighed and grabbed the chain and Jungkook pulled him with difficulty to help him out.

The house was starting to fall as it was a wooden house. Jin and Jungkook looked at the exit door and sighed when they were about to open it a large piece of wood fell there causing them to stop because the way was blocked and the hope died down in their heart.

"The house is falling and I'm sure I saw the exit door vibrate as something fell there too. Please hyung we need to save them." Jimin was concerned about them.

Taehyung was about to lose his conciseness but his eyes caught a sight.

"Look over there... open the door. They are here. Help them... open the door." The loud knock interrupted them and they turned to the side where Taehyung was pointing, a happy glint was on his dead face as he was looking alive now.

"Hyung..." Namjoon ran to them and YoonMin helped Jungkook as they looked miserable because their skin was burned in most places.

"Wait..." Jin said and pulled out a bottle from his shiny pocket. He ordered Namjoon to dig a hole in the ground quickly.

Namjoon dug it up in the muddy floor and Jin buried that bottle around it with his cross chain.

"It's over... finally..."

It was all white when he opened his eyes but his eyes were desperately searching for a specific face. He tried to move but then he felt a sting on his arm and his legs were numb. He was whimpering when the door opened and worried Jungkook ran to him.

"Baby... stay calm. I'm here with you. Don't move..." Jungkook smiled while holding Taehyung's hand whose eyes traveled from his face to his neck and hands, which were covered with plaster.

"You... you're hurt."

"Oh yes... but I'm fine don't worry just stay here I'll call the doctor. Everything is fine..." Jungkook said but Taehyung asked again.

"Where are we?"

Jungkook was about to open the door when three men walked inside. Namjoon was leading the way.

"We are in Japan, in a hospital. You're not fine to go back as well as Hoseok. And Jin also needed a bandage as well as your husband... oh why are you here again?" Namjoon asked in confusion when he saw Jungkook standing there.

"It's okay I'm fine and I need to book the flight," Jungkook said quickly before Namjoon said something else.

"Jin hyung wants to confess something here because he said we suffered because of him in that period," Namjoon said and helped Jin to sit there and stopped Jungkook before saying anything else.

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Heyyy next one will be the last.

Hope so you will love this one too.

Don't forget to support me and show me your love.

And it's quite cold 🥶  so be warm and take care.

Purple you 💜