new faces

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was standing in the background of the guest house, staring at the place where he saw Taehyung sitting but now... he was not there.

"How could it be? I saw him... agh..." he pulled his hair in frustration and fear.

"Please Taehyung... I'm tired... we will leave this place please... please..." he was crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Taeh- oh hyung... Hoseok hyung... please help me Taehyung... he is not fine please help me." Jungkook quickly held Hoseok's hand in his, and begged him but didn't feel the warmth... the touch was not warm.

Hoseok was still there but his face was not like before when they entered the guest house. He was mumbling some words as he was reminding himself a thing, eyes boring at the ground where some plants were looking dead as someone sprinkled some acid on them.

When Jungkook didn't feel any response from Hoseok he looked at him and then pointedly looked at him. He wanted to see the thing that was Hoseok seeing but Hoseok got his attention.

"Taehyung... your husband is inside, eating his breakfast and he wants to be you there. So let's go." His monotone voice grabbed his attention but the name of his loved ones was the thing he wanted to hear so he quickly ran inside and went straight to the kitchen.

Totally forgot about Hoseok who was now sitting at the reception before his entrance, giving him a small smile.

"Taehyung... oh my goodness... where were you? I was searching for you. You were with me in the room. I was afraid not to see you in the room." He dragged the chair near Taehyung who was staring at him without emotions but a smile.

"I was there kookie... but I felt hungry so I came here, you made yourself tired." Taehyung pulled the plate and ate the remaining sandwiches.

Jungkook was silent but he could feel the odd and calm behaviour of Taehyung. He stayed there as Taehyung didn't ask him to eat, and that was odd for him because Taehyung never ate alone.

After some more minutes when Taehyung had almost eaten fifteen sandwiches, that made Jungkook more worried.

"Taehyung please stop eating, are you insane? You are making me worried." Jungkook was anxious to watch his loved one like that but Taehyung didn't listen to him so he patiently waited for him to finish his breakfast as his own hunger was long gone.

The surrounding was not helping even though it was almost 7 am but there was still dark outside as compared to the time. He was looking outside when Taehyung was done eating and now sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Jungkook was standing beside the window because he couldn't get the time to convince him as Taehyung ate his breakfast when they were standing and about to come back to their room Jungkook already packed their things to leave but Taehyung was feeling unwell and he vomited all the things and eyes became droppy so here he was...

"I'll book a ride, I need to leave this place. My sixth sense constantly tells me this place is not good." Jungkook was mumbling to himself and quickly looked for his phone which was still black. He looked at the Telephone and then sighed.

"Why I didn't see this before?" He just remembered Taehyung's number and their orphanage office number but after the cell phone who remembers the phone numbers? That's the biggest issue nowadays.

He dialed Taehyung's number but didn't hear the bell. After a moment of searching, he heard the vibration.

"Got it..." he almost yelled in happiness when he saw Taehyung's phone under the couch.

He quickly saw it and it made him happy that finally it was working. He opened the contacts but a frown appeared on his handsome face.

Because there was no number in the list except Jungkook's.

"How could it be? I saw his phone list before. That was filled with many contacts." He mumbled but sighed in frustration, he restarted the phone to see any difference but all in vain.

"How will I contact them? I need to leave from here before night." He mumbled and ran downstairs not before checking Taehyung and locking the door after locking the window.

He was standing at the reception counter waiting for Hoseok but he was not there.

"Where he is..." he mumbled after glancing at his room door and went to search for Hoseok.

It was 12 pm at noon but still it was dark, not so dark but it was darker than the usual noon. Maybe it was the effect of clouds.

Jungkook was about to go upstairs when a voice stopped him from doing so.

"Excuse me... are you a guest here?"

He turned to the new face that he didn't see there maybe new guests.

"Yes... are you here to stay?" Jungkook asked then again a figure stood behind the new face boy.

"Maybe yes... why are you asking us?" The other man asked now, a frown decorating his forehead perfectly suited to his mysterious and pale face.

"I'll be honest..." Jungkook decided to save them as he was also planning to leave that shitty place.

"What do you mean?" The pink-haired boy asked him but after a little bit, he knew that the boy in front of him was in trouble.

"This place... is not a good one. Please leave this before something horrible happens to you. I'm also planning to leave today." Jungkook told them, glancing back if anyone heard him or not.

But the three males flinched badly when behind them the main door closed with a loud bang and a voice grabbed their attention.

Taehyung was sitting on the railing, legs were hanging and his face was paler than before as his black eyes glistened with mischievousness. A creepy smirk was ghosting over the chapped lips.

"So... you want to leave...

what a bad partner you are...

You will leave this beautiful boy here?"

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope you all are fine.

I tried my best so if you like it then...

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Happy Seokjinie ehm... (our world  wide handsome) day...

Hope so he will do well in his service.

Purple you 💜