end

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

All of them sat there except Hoseok who was still in ICU as his condition was not too good but doctors said he was out of danger but was too weak.

"That was my house and I live with my Aunty and Uncle there... my parents have not alive since my childhood I was in this house, my uncle and aunt were the ones I saw,

but after some time I saw my mother's letter where I found out that my uncle and aunt were not good ones... they killed them and..." he sighed and smiled with teary eyes.

"They had the audacity to bury them in the house because they were feeding the souls to a black magician at that time.

So I decided to learn about the exorcism and I took my revenge and put their bodies the same place where my parents were." Jin stopped for a while and looked at them but it was a cue to him to carry on as there was silence.

"I was hurt so I decided to give the house as a guest house. But my manager started to complain about the incidents.

That couple couldn't come back as they came there and I visited the place and observed the things and again showed them their place but I lost one of them in between the exorcism, I had a meeting in Korea so I came back and didn't return and here I am...

I'm ashamed to face you all, especially Mr. Jung Hoseok... he bore them for a whole year. I'm sorry to all of you, you all bear these things just because of my mistake.

I'm not a good exorcist so... I decided to leave the exorcism from now on... It was my last one."

All of them stayed silent for a while minute but Namjoon smiled brightly and walked to Jin who was sitting on the side couch.

He sat in front of him, held his hands, and showed his dimple smile while caressing his fingers over the smooth skin.

"It's a good decision Jin... I was waiting for this decision of yours. You need to live your life with your family without any thinking or fear of any evil souls attacking you and your family."

"I have no family Namjoon..."

Jin smiled bitterly, eyes filled with tears at the name of the family. All the boys in the room felt pity for him.

Jungkook smiled and spoke to break the silence of the room.

"Don't worry Jin hyung... we're your family. Me and Taehyung live alone in our house you can live with us." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's sweet words.

"Yes hyung... we didn't see our parents but you can be our hyung." Taehyung said with a smile.

Yoongi and Jimin who were standing there with a smile plastering on their faces, came to Jin and Jimin sat beside him.

"And how can you say we're not with you? Friends can be family too. Just look around there are many people in your family now." Yoongi smiled when Jin looked at him and then at others. He wiped his tears.

"I have such a big family now." All of them smiled at his little smile.

"You forgot Hoseok... we're seven now," Yoongi said quickly with a grin that made all of them smile fully.

Hoseok was fine as well as Taehyung who was now just limping. Jungkook's arm was still stinging but he couldn't get some rest as he was still in contact with his office colleagues too and told them they would be coming back late.

It was the day when they were all on the flight. The weather was sunny and the bright light of the sun was coming from the glass of the window of airplane.

Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully because he couldn't sleep all night so Taehyung let him sleep but stared outside the window.

Namjoon and Jin left for Korea three days ago because they both had some work back there.

Yoongi was sitting in between Hoseok and Jimin. His face was falling on the shoulder of Jimin who was reading some comic on his cell phone.

Hoseok was reading some magazines as he was so not-so-famous model of a small company.

They reached the land of Korea when they stood in front of each other to see off each other.

"See you two... I heard you were on your honeymoon, so I think you should enjoy your honeymoon period here, in Korea." Yoongi smirked at Jungkook and Taehyung who were blushing under their gaze.

"It's okay hyung... we don't need to go anywhere, I'll enjoy this at home," Jungkook replied with a smirk which made Taehyung made red in embarrassment he slapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly hugged YoonMinSeok quickly said goodbye and left for their car which was sent by Jungkook's secretary.

Jungkook sat in the car after some time and sat beside him, eyes lingering on the beautiful face of Taehyung, his Taehyung then his eyes fell on the mirror and the burnt skin was prominent on his neck.

Taehyung noticed the sudden fall on his face and scooted closer to him.

"Kookie... you're the most handsome man I've ever seen. These marks, I'm sure they will leave some bad memories in your heart but believe me, these marks are proud for me.

Because you save someone's life and don't lose hope. And don't worry they will fade away soon." Jungkook stared at him without blinking then smiled at the sweet words of his Taehyung.

"Sometimes I think... what will I do without you in my life? I'm the lucky person in this world to have you." He placed his palm on the most beautiful and perfect face of his love.

He leaned more as Taehyung felt the hot breath on his face, with closed his eyes and was expecting the lips of his love to him but felt them on his forehead where they lingered for a moment.

"I love you Jungkook, and no one can love me like you do so I'm... the luckiest person here." Jungkook smiled and leaned more into each other arms as it was so cold there and the warmth they were getting from each other was enough to make them warm.

◇●◇●◇●◇●¿●●¿●◇●◇●◇●◇

Yeyyyyy

Finally it's end.

So it was a satisfying one for me.

How will you rank it out of 10?

If you like this one then don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all. 💜