15.~𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞~

~SYAIR~

The sun beams on my face as i slowly open my eyes. Laying down for a few minutes before getting up. I slide out of bed trying not to wake La'yori as i walk to the bathroom. We've been sleeping over each other's houses a lot lately, i love her company. Sometimes, i just invite her over just so she can chill with me.

After peeing i grab my toothbrush squeezing toothpaste on it running it under the facet wetting it as i brush, washing my face and leaving out the bathroom. I plant kisses all over her face and neck.

"Wake up baby" i say her eyes slowly opening. "I gotta go" i lift my head up to look at her. "Hm" is all she says. " Give me a kiss" i say poking out my lips. "I just woke up" she whines. "I dont care , now gimme a kiss" i stated leaning down to kiss her i brought my hand down smacking her ass. "Where you going" she says as i walk towards the door.

"To go handle some business, Ima call you when Im done okay? I love you baby" i say smiling at her as i walk out. "Okay, I love you too". She says rolling over and going back to sleep.

Amir texted me around six this morning telling me he ran into one of Mo's homeboy and he tried some shit. So right now im on the way over to the trap.

This shit gotta come to an end. It's been going on for way to long. If we dont catch mo before he catch us its over. He already got us out number. Taking a left before turning into the driveway i send Amir a message to let him know I'm here.

He comes to the front door letting me in. "Yo" he says dapping me up. "Wassup, how the fuck you even find him." I asked while we walk to the back. "After i dropped Aria off , i went up to the gas stations to get me some to drink. When i pulled up and got out i heard someone screaming aye" he told, to let him know i was still listening i say mhm and nod my head ever few seconds.

"I turn around already knowing it was finna be some bullshit. He gets out the car next to me and it took me a moment to realize who he was, he pulled his gun from his waist band pointing it at me" he said as he open the door revealing Mo's homeboy tied to a chair. "Crazy as fuck, he should have known better" i chuckle making my way towards him. "You tried to shoot at my homeboy?" I questioned squatting down to his level slapping him across his face. "And what the fuck about it, he got lucky that time" he spat back a smile on his face.

Oh he bold? i laughed in his face as i punch him in his jaw making him put his head down running his tongue along his teeth. I grabbed his hair bringing his head up . He had blood dripping all down his lips. "Careful how you speak to me nigga" i snarled as Amir walks up to him punching him out the chair— grabbing his arm and twisting it. His screams echos across the house. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, ALL THAT SCREAMING" Amir shouts into his face. "WHERE THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA MO AT, HUH?" He yells bending his arm if he bend it back any farther I'm sure it'll break. "I DON'T KNOW" His homeboy cried-out. "HOW THE FUCK YOU DONT KNOW? YOU BE WITH HIM 24/7, LYING ASS NIGGA"

Why he making everything so diffcult? Be making shit harder than what it is, you gon die either way it go.

A loud knock was made on the front door. I leave the room to go see who's at the door. It was our homeboy, Rico. He usually stops by here to pick up some shit and make the drops. I let him in and he dap me up as he entered. "Wassup Sy" he says. "What's good Rico" i say hearing more screaming come from the room as i talked to Rico. "Damn, somebody getting they ass beat in that motherfucka" he laughs. " hell yeah, Amir in that hoe" I tell him. Gun shots suddenly goes off making me and Rico turn around.

Damn the nigga couldn't wait for me? The door flings open as Amir walks out the room mad as fuck with blood all over his shirt and hands.

...