33.~ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫~

Gun shots goes off while syair and boss were fighting but I guess he was just to distracted to notice. Me and aria quickly turns our head seeing that the bullet hit her.

Aria grabs onto her shoulder to stop her from hitting the floor. She held her stomach as blood started gushing out her wound. Her face wincing in pain as tears starts to flow. She groans as she drops to her knees.

I quickly rush over to her, calling syairs name but he didn't hear me. Aria shaking her trying to keep her awake. "Keep your eyes open yori" I tell her.

She just stares up at me her eyes slowly closing. I look at syair as he held the gun up to bosses face unaware of what was going on. When he gets in that mode he tend to zone out alot.

Everything that he just heard had him into shock. Mama had no words to say. It surprised me when I heard he was his son. I just found it weird that neither one of them decided to tell him.

He looked like he was hesitating to pull the trigger. Until he finally snap out of it. Dropping the gun when he heard aria cries.

The cries of hurt. I hated hearing her cries, knowing that seeing yori in this state will traumatize her. She held her head in her lap as she begged her to wake up.

Seeing this gave me horrible flashbacks to the time we were all at the hospital the day my mama died. Veah screams when the doctor told her the news. My face wet. I had nobody that day but veah. She treated me as her own.

I hug aria giving her some type of reassurance. Layori and I had alot in common. We both went through some of the same shit. That's what made us connect the way we did.

"We have to leave now" He demand at everyone. You could hear it in his voice he wanted to break but held it.

He unlocked her cuffs handed them to me as he picked her body up. "I'll handle it syair, just get her to the hospital" I tell her referring to boss. I know that he wanted to be the one to kill him, but right now she needed medical attention.

"We gotta settle all this first, I'll meet y'all at the hospital" Aria cries filled the room as he left. Leaving it with just us two boss and mama. I quickly grabbed the gun. Throwing the keys to aria for her to unlock mama handcuffs.

He laughs in my face as I held the gun up to him. I wasn't afraid of boss. Neither did I have a reason to hesitate about killing him. "You don't got the guts to shoot me" he spat.

"Mama raised a bitch" he starts laughing.

"Don't talk about my mama" I warn. I never really brought my mother up. I try not to talk about it because I could never handle it. She was all I had as a child and when she died it hit me like a train wreck. I didn't talk for weeks, months almost. I grieved in silence.

"Try me." I cock the gun turning it side ways as I aim it directly inbetween his brows. "Both y'all turn into some weak ass lover boys, still following up behind him like a lil puppy huh?" He tease. I knew he was trying to get to me.

Rile me up, and it wasn't working well. Never been a puppy, syair is basically my brother. He been there for me since birth, I would never turn my back nor do him wrong. He'll ride for me the same way I'll ride for him.

He pulls a gun out his waist band pointing at aria. "Nah, you try me.." he stare in her direction his attention on her. My heart starts pounding and I try to hide the sudden confusion.

We stayed liked this for a minute before mama comes up behind boss wrapping her arms around his neck. He drops the gun and it slides against the floor while he struggled to get her arms from around his neck. He flips her over him throwing her onto the ground as she winces in pain. He goes for the gun again and I try to get to it before him.