23.~𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞~

~SYAIR~

The sun beams on my face waking me up. My nose still aching from last night but I brush it off. She laid on her side the sun shining over her body. The blanket covering her naked body. Her ass pressed against me while she lightly snores. Our legs tangled together as I hold her against me. Her body gave out last night after about the second round.

I kiss her cheek repeatedly waking her up. "Sy" she whines grabbing my jaw pushing my face away. "Don't reject my kisses" I uttered my arms on each side of her. Face in the crease of her neck as I put my weight on her. "I'm tired" her voice soft as she tries to turn her body. "I know but you got to get up ma" wrapping my hands around her waist flipping us over. She rest her head against my chest, her naked body making it hard for me to control myself.

I let her rest for a couple more minutes before I lifted her up and took her to the bathroom with me.

Opening up the shower as I carried her with me placing her softly on the ground. I turn the hot water on mixing it with a little bit of cold water.

I use her body wash, squeezing it into my washcloth washing my body. After peeing she comes in and join me. The warmth of her skin touches my back as she wraps her small hands around my waist.

...

"What are you doing" she laughs at me. "I'm making the waffles" a smile forming on my face. " your doing it wrong" she tells me walking over to help me out. "It'll still come out the same" I said opening the waffle maker up. "Not if you want them to be fluffy"

"Whatever" I roll my eyes, leaning against the counter watching her do the waffles.

My phone dings against the counter and I walk over to see who just texted me.

Amir: Where you at?

Me: damn no goodmorning? Just straight to the point huh?😂

Amir: 😒don't start yo bullshit with me.

Me: I'm at yori's making breakfast, the hell you want😒 ?

Amir: Ight I'll be over there in a min. We got business to discuss yo ass taking to long.

"Amir said he's on the way" I say and she turns to look at me. "Why?" She asks.

" to discuss some business" I say, I don't think I told her that we was planning on killing mo. "About?" She says dragging the word. "Things you will not be apart of" I say matching her tone of voice. "How you gon discuss 'business' in my house and not let me know"

"Because..." I couldn't think of anything to say. "Mmhm, we'll see." she says getting the waffles out the waffle maker.

Damn they do look fluffy.

"Is he bringing ari?" She smiles. "I can ask"

Me: you bringing aria?

Amir: nah she mad at me right now

Me: of course😑

...

I run upstairs trying to find some pants to put on before Amir came over. I finally find my pair of black sweats and threw them on not caring about a shirt. I hear Amir downstairs talking to yori . She was probably interrogating him about what we finna talk about.