9 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Onceler

"Oh my gosh, you did that!?" Y/N questions as she looks at me. Well, the story I told her was utterly embarrassing, so I guess he shouldn't feel surprised, either way. "Yep, did that, and done that." I chuckle as I look at Y/N.

We were talking, until Y/N's mother came in the room. -- she had a soft smile on her face and waved hello to Onceler. "Hello, guys! I made you guys... pancakes!" Y/N's mother tells us. Ofcourse, I stood up and greeted Y/N's mother a goodmorning. "Goodmorning, Mrs, L/N!"

Y/N's mother gave me a pat on a cheek as she walked back to the kitchen. "Let's go!" I walked down to the kitchen and sat on the table. Man, the pancakes smelled so good!... I couldn't resist it, and started eating the pancakes. I can't believe I left Y/N in the room for some delicious pancakes!... well, this was worth it, afterall.

Y/N walks downstairs and sat beside me -- then started eating. Y/N looks at me and started to talk to me. "What should we do, today?" She continues to munch on the pancakes as she waited for my answer. To be honest with you, I clearly didn't know what to do, but I just haven't been in this town for so long!... -- so maybe, I can... go to the park with Y/N! That would be a soft bonding with her while I'm here for the week!

"How about, we go to the park and enjoy there? It can be a bonding!... you and I. Together in the park!... -- what could happen?" I tease Y/N a bit which made her roll her eyes. But at the end, she accepted our little bonding and is gonna get ready, soon...