9/1 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Y/N

You were excited that you and Onceler were gonna have a bonding, so you run to your bathroom and picked a floral dress just bellow your ankles. -- it made you look, quite cute. Not gonna lie...

You looked at yourself in the mirror and decided to leave your hair down. You loved your dress, and you were hoping that Onceler would... like it too, you know? Haha!

You wear your white rubbershoes and hoped for the best that it won't get dirty. (It sucks when white rubbershoes gets dirty.)

You walk out the bathroom and saw Onceler waiting for his turn, -- sitting on your bed. When he saw you, he started to blush!... but, why? Did you have anything involved in it, or... what?

"Uhm, are you... okay?" You ask Onceler. He answers with: "You... look wonderful." He compliments you and walked past you so he can change into his outfit, too.

You blushed and walked towards your bag cabinet. -- you LOVED bags, and you had no reason why you did.

You get a yellow handbag to match with your dress, and waited for Onceler to go out.

Once he came out, you started to blush. He wasn't wearing his normal blue-ish vest. He was wearing a normal white polo shirts and some black trousers.

"Let's go, malady." He teases you a bit as you rolled your eyes, again. But you and him started to walk outside the door, to the park.

Were you excited? Absolutely... but what do you think will happen?... I certainly couldn't tell you, so you think it yourself!

Author's note:
Hi .