9/2 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Author's note: Before anything starts, I just wanted to tell you guys I'm back!! I got logged out and logged back in with my might and power. And, I might finish this story in one week, so stay tuned!
_________________________________________

You and Onceler finally got to the park where barely no one was there. No children, no parents, just... no one. They looked around, and looked at each other. "Where are all the people?" You asked, "Don't bother. Let's enjoy!" Onceler says as he holds your hands and runs to the playground that was for children. You were caught by surprise with the tight grip Onceler held on you.

Onceler stops holding your hand and sits on the swing, waiting for you to sit on the other swing yourself. You finally gave in and sat on the other swing. And right after you sat down, Onceler then started to swing like a little boy. Oh, poor him... he probably never even went out as a little kid, so he was acting like this.

You chuckle as you swing slowly. You didn't want your dress to flow around and show your bottom. Though, you enjoyed Onceler's company at all costs. And sometimes, you always told yourself that you were so lucky to have Onceler sneak out just to see you! Didn't he worry about his job?

"Hey, unrelated question... but do you worry about your job?" You ask him as Onceler stops swinging. "Well, I'm rich, yes. But I decided to have a little break and close down the shop as I sneaked out of Greenville. (I forgot if it was Greenville)"

"How about your clients?" You were concerned about his business more than he was concerned for it! Goodness, you could run that business yourself.

"Y/N, please stop asking questions, will ya? It's annoying me quite a bit. Sorry." Onceler didn't answer the question, but still stayed calm even if he was annoyed about Y/N asking numerous questions about his business. Because he knew if she asks one question, it will continue with more questions.

"Right... sorry, Once." You blush from embarrassment as you look away, wishing that you'd stop this habit of yours.

"You know what? It's fine. I'm used to it! Ever since highschool, you've been bragging and asking me so many questions from this and that!" Onceler tried to cheer up the mood by saying these stuff and laughing after, making Y/N softly chuckle, and laugh afterwards.

Maybe making mistakes wasn't that bad, wasn't it? If you were with someone that could read you like a book, then the atmosphere would be much more comfortable than it is. And that's how lucky you were with Onceler.