four

harry

We've been playing hide and seek for thirty minutes when I finally told him it was time for something new.

"Well then, what are we going to do?" He pouted.

"Board games?" I suggested. His only response was a groan of annoyance.

"Hey, it's either that or you can stay alone in boredom." I smirked towards him. What is with these facial expressions?

He glared at me while walking towards a closet and looking in it. When I passed him I heard him mumble fuck you towards me.

It took us awhile to find the games. Actually it took us an hour to find them, but we still found them and he was definitely not tired. He wanted to play bs and I was in no mood to try and argue.

I placed all of my 2s down as soon as soon as he put the first ace down. We got pretty far in the game, both of us almost out of cards when she put down 2 kings. I looked at his face to see any signs of him lying, and me being competitive and finding any way to win. It was easier for me to get away with lying in this game since my natural expression is a straight, bored face.

When I looked at him he was looking down with a slight smirk on his face.

That little- before I could finish that in my head my own voice cut me off.

"BS" I shouted. He looked up at me with wide eyes, obviously not expecting my sudden outburst, before he gave me a look of defeat.

"How'd you know?!" He exclaimed.

"You should practice your poker face hun." I said with a smirk.

"You suck." He replied in a little kid tone.

We both agreed that we didn't want to play anymore games, we were simply too tired to play anything else. I was sitting on the couch when he came up to my with a small stereo.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked.

"I want to dance and I need music for that, where's a plug?" He asked.

"What? Oh my lord, it's over by the television." I groaned while running a hand through my hair.

I heard a small giggle before soft music came on. I focused in and recognized the song to be To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra. I opened my eyes to see Louis softly swaying his hips from side to side. He looked so peaceful just dancing to himself. I've never seen anything more beautiful. God, I sound like a love sick sap.

When I finally came back to reality I realized my gaze had stayed on him and he was now turned towards me, looking me in the eyes with a slight smile. He started making his way towards me making my eyes go wide.

"W-what are you doing?" I nervously asked.

"Will you dance with me?" He asked in a soft, fragile voice.

"I guess." I groaned, but to be honest I'm glad he asked because that's exactly what I was wanting to do.

We stood there. His head on my chest and arms around my neck while I had my head on top of his and arms around his waist. We swayed back and forth to the melody. I heard him softly hum the lyrics and started singing to it also.

"I climbed a tree to see the world, and guards came around to blow you down, held on as tight as you held onto me, held on as tight as you held onto me." I softly sang before taking a deep breath and inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"You're an amazing singer Harry." He whispered into my chest, so quietly that I lost didn't hear him. I wouldn't have if it weren't for our proximity.