ten

louis

Harry started the car again, slightly smiling while looking ahead at the road. 

Damn, he's so gorgeous!

I could just watch him all day, he doesn't even have to do anything. The way his lips move when he talks, and how his accent leaks through every word he speaks, he talks so slowly you're forced to hold onto each word he says. The way his piercing emerald green eyes look into your soul when you make eye contact with him, how they melt you from the inside out. The way his muscles flex and un-flex when he drives, or grabs something. 

Imagine him shirtless, and his back muscles. Stop Louis.

He's driving me insane, I can't think straight when I'm near him. I don't even care that I kissed him because he was having a panic attack. I kissed him, god his lips felt so right on mine. It was better than I expected. His lips were so rough but felt so soft against mine. He took my breath away, he's done that ever since I met him. Something about him just, I don't know reminds me of something, I just can't put my finger on it.

The way he's fighting himself just to keep me alive, to protect me. It amazes me. It amazes me that he's willing to practically lose his mind just to keep me safe. This just means I have to fight equally as hard to keep him alive, I'm not letting another person die trying to protect me. If he dies because of me...I'd never forgive myself. I'd give up. 

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" Harry quietly asked so only I could hear.

"N-nothing, just thinking." I awkwardly muttered.

"C'mon tell me." He nudged my thigh with his right hand.

Damn, I love his hands.

"Just thinking about my old life. My sisters, my mom, home. I tend to think of them a lot. Especially how I let them down." I sighed, muttering the last part.

"Yeah, I think of those things a lot too." He sighed back. 

"Wait, what'd you say at the end?" He asked. My eyes went wide, frantically trying to find an excuse.

"Um, what do you mean?" I asked, stalling.

"You said something after saying that you think about them a lot." He stated, looking over at me for a brief moment.

"No I didn't, must of heard something from their conversation." I frantically rambled. At least Luna and Liam were talking so it wasn't a complete lie.

"I'll let it go for now, but once we get to a safe place, I'm finding out what you said." He promised me.

"I didn't say anything, but okay. I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we get there." I informed him.

"Okay, sleep tight." He said, patting my thigh. 

Home. That's what he reminds me of. He reminds me of the morning tea my mom used to make me when I was upset or sick. The smell of pinewoods on a rainy day. He reminds me of the big sweaters I would run around the house in when I was younger, the comfy waterbed my mom used to have and would let me jump on when I weighed nothing. He reminds me of the cigarettes I was always trying to get my sister to stop smoking, but eventually I got addicted to them too. He reminds me of the music I would blast in my room when I felt angry or upset or just wanted to take my mind off of something. He reminds me of the flowers my mom would replant every spring, the pianese she would bring home every other week and put in a flower vase in the middle of the living room. He reminds me of the play fights I would have with my little sisters all the time. He reminds me of the tattoo of a small cabin that my mom got when I was thirteen. I never understood why she got it but now I do, she wanted to be able have a place to call home, even if it was herself. He reminds me of safety, of home.