five

harry

I woke up to feel a body under me, not knowing where I was at first and slightly freaking out. I soon realized it was Louis and relaxed. I looked out the window to see it was dark, but the sun was rising. 

I slept for quite a while. I thought to myself.

Seems how I couldn't go back to bed I slowly got up, trying my best not to wake him up. I headed towards the bathroom, needing to use the restroom. When I was pulling my pants up I heard a thud and a slight groan of pain come from Louis' room. 

I slowly walked towards his room only to be greeted by his soft singing. 

His voice is amazing. I smiled internally.

"There's a place, that I know, it's not pretty there and few have ever gone, if I show it to you now, will it make you run away, or will you stay even if it hurts, even if I try to push you out will you return, and remind me who I really am, please remind me who I really am. Everybody's got a dark side, do you love me, can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it, you know that we're worth it. Will you love me even with my dark side? Like a diamond from black dust, it's hard to know what can become if you give up. So don't give up on me, please remind who I really am. Everybody's got a dark side, do you love me, can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it, you know that we're worth it. Will you love me? Even with my dark side. Don't run away, don't runaway, just tell me that you will stay, promise me you will stay. Don't runaway, don't runaway, just promise you will stay, promise you will stay, will you love me? Oooo, everybody's got a dark side, do you love me, can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it, you know that we're worth it. Will you love me, even with my dark side? Don't runaway, don't runaway. Don't runaway, promise you'll stay." He sang so beautifully. Before my brain could process what my body was doing I was clapping. He turned around from the window and dropped the brush he was using on his hair.

"How long we're you there?" he asked frantically. 

"Long enough to know that you're an amazing singer." I told him. He looked away smiling.

"Thanks." he blushed. 

"My mom was always telling me to try out for american idol, I never did, obviously." He explained to me.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Nineteen." He said looking into my green orbs while I looked into his beautiful sea blue ones.

"Wow. I thought you were at least my age." I said, eyes wide.

"Oh." Was his only response. We stood there holding each others gazes for a couple minutes before I finally broke the silence.

"Oh yeah, we should probably get something to eat real quick." I said, slightly blushing and looking away.

I started walking towards the kitchen, him following me. I grabbed a banana for me and let him pick what he wanted. I looked up at him as I took the first bite and he immediately burst into laughter. At first I didn't understand what he was laughing at and then I realized it was me. I took the banana away from my mouth and looked at the ground, blushing.

"Oh my god that was hilarious." He giggled. Holding his stomach tightly.

"Shut up." I grumbled, a slight smile on my face. As soon as I realized what I was doing I remade my emotionless face.

"Aw, is wittle Harry embarrassed?" He asked in a baby voice, causing me to blush more. I didn't respond, just avoided his gaze.

"You suck." I mumbled.