Love me like you do!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian and me walk to the never lasting hall way,its been like what 1 hour that we been walking!

"sir,its only been 3 mins also were here"Sebastian said in annoyed voice

"oh.......ok then lead me in then"Sebastian knocks on the door twice

"Young master we have a guest"he said in a calm way.

"come in" ciel said emotionless.Sebastian opens the door for me to enter then close the door behind me.I looked around his study room, it was to big for a teen like him.It did look clean,peaceful,plain.Then i found a chair for me to sit,then Seastian went near ciel bent down and whispered something in his ear,i bet you it was about me.Sebastian was done whispering and went to the corner,and ciel looked at me like i was a harm.

"Sebastian told me what happened,so I'm going to tell you, were you trespassing my manor or not"he said in an angered voice."

"No i wasn't "i said and pretending like i was looking around.

"Then why were you in my garden sleeping"he said and smirked like if he just caught me.

"Theres no point in telling you"i said emotionless

"You sure,so theres no point in turning you to the police"he said with a smirk again,THEM GOD DAMN SMIRKS WHY!!!!!!!

"Look do what you gotta do,plus whats the point to turn me in to the police,can't your demon butler do something or what"then i covered my mouth with my two hands.This caught ciels attention then he stood up from his seat and yelled at me.

"How did you know my butler was a demon!!!!"he yelled,i sat there saying nothing.

"well tell me!"he was angry

"You wouldn't believe me if i told you"i said with my head facing down the floor.Just then i felt myself getting pinned by the neck on the wall.

"answer my master question"Sebastian said and his eyes glowed pink\red color.Then i was losing my breath ,i was about to faint till someone or something pushed Sebastian off me.While i was catching my breath i looked up,and it was pluto.He was still in his human form but he protected me,i looked at pluto and he faced me and ran towards me,hugging me licking my face.

"pluto.....pluto stop it now boy"i said while laughing,he then licked me one last time and turned to Sebastian and ciel he then growld.

"how... how did you do that,pluto isn't that close to anyone not even finny or Sebastian"he said ,then pluto barked like loud.

"Hey shhhh they won't hurt me, not when your with me"i said and scratch his left ear.

"I don't know how may be he loves me,but i hate to break it to you pluto but I'm more of a cat person than a dog person" i said with a sad face,then i looked up to see Sebastians face and he had a tint of happiness in his eyes,my lips raised up a little.

"Will you now tell me how you know,that Sebastian is a demon"he said already annoyed,i felt bad for him so i just told him.

"Look,i don't expect you to believe me but.............im from the future"