Sebastian Time!!

Blue Eyes P.o.v.

My body feels sore from Claude,I couldn't sleep right now which was odd.I usually sleep all the time,but now I feel like I'm missing something,a piece of something in my life.I heard the wind whistle from the open window.I got up and went to the window,feeling the cold wind pass me smoothly.I closed my eyes,trying to hear the sounds of the night.I felt something cold behind me,darkness,evil I looked back and just saw pitch black.A hand covered my mouth from screaming,I didn't bother to scream because of the drug that made me knock out.

Later on

I opened my eyes fast scared of what the hell happened.

"Blue Eyes ......"I looked to the right and saw Sebastian,his eyes full of hunger I gulped so hard.

"Sebastian is something-" Sebastian crashed his lips to mine.My eyes widened,I tried to move my arm,but I was still sore from claude.Sebastian noticed tme not moving my arm,he pulled away and frowned.

"Your arm feels sore doesn't it"I nodded,he smirked and sat on me.

"Sebastian!"the pressure of his weight started to hurt my stomach.The soreness became worse.Tears started to form in my eyes.Sebastian saw the tears and immediately got off me.

"I'm sorry"Sebastian then started to kiss my chest all over my body.

"I'll make you feel better from all that soreness~"he whispered,his kisses traveled down near my friend which was hard already.

"Already hard Blue Eyes?~"he looked up at me,I looked away blushing.

"Shut up!"I heard him chuckle,then I felt his warm,smooth,wet tongue on my dick.

"Sebastian~"his head started to bob up and down,I grabbed his hair going on my pace.

"Oh god Sebastian I'm gonna cum!~"my liquid spilled in his mouth,which he swallowed.

"Taste sweet~~"he took off his clothes fast and put my legs on his shoulder.

"Wait Sebastian don't go!my body can't take that much pressur-"his lips smashed to mine,shutting me up.I really want him to fuck me up,but my body hurts so much.I felt his dick enter my ass fast,my nails digged in his skin.

"Sebastian it...Hurts so much!!! stop it!"I wanted him to pull it out,but he only went in and out fast,ignoring my pain.He then banged me hard,causing me to cry in pain.

"Sebastian stop it!"yet again he ignored my beg and kept on going.Once his liquid spilled in my ass he threw me on the bed harshly.My eyes widened,this isn't like Sebastian he's more nicer.He put on his clothes and left me in the room alone.I started to cry softly for nobody to hear me,I hate him so much!I then I cried myself to sleep.

"Please help me......"