The kid and Alexander: )

~~~~blue eyes past (still 13)
Wow.....beautiful......i wish you can see this mom.I drew a picture of mom,her hair is blue,eyes are mix of blue. and green,skin white as white powder.I wish i could just hug you now but i can't since i might hurt your bones.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Blue eyes are you in here?its me Alexander"he said and opened my room door,smiling.
"What do you want Alexander "i said in a tired voice and put away the drawing of my mom,before she became sick.
"I just came to see if your ok,you know feeling if your alright"he said in a cheerful voice.
"Parents only do that,not butlers"i said and tossed myself on the bed,and made my face,face the bed.I didn't notice till i felt his body on my back,and felt his face on my neck.
"And lovers"he said in a smooth voice and bite my neck playfully.
"Ughhhhhh...."i moaned,i tried to get him off me,but he put his right hand on my crotch,and started to rub it.
"Ahhhh~~~~alex.....ander....."i moaned in pleaser.
"Mmmmmm"he moaned.
"I love it when you moan out my name,blue eyes"he said,and flipped me,where my back meets my bed.
"Wh-wh-wh-at are you d-doing Alexander"i shutter.He then started to unzip my pants really fast and then took off my shirt fast too.He stopped for a minute and looked at my chest,and put his lips on my chest which were cold.
"Ahhhh..your lips are cold"i said.I can feel him smirk.
"Blue eyes i want you"he said in a begging voice and took off my pants,and my underwear leaving me naked.
"Blue eyes.....you look handsome"Alexander said and licked his lips.He then took of his pants and underwear,leaving his big friend hard.He grabbed my legs and spread them.
"Ok...blue eyes its going to hurt in the beginning,but later on i promise you it'll feel good"he said and was about to enter me but i stopped him.
"Please........Alexander.......stop" i said,tears started to form in my eyes.
"Blue eyes i have to....i can't control,myself when im with you so please,can you let me do it"he begged again,i thought about it and nodded and closed my eye's,waiting for the pain to be in my body. But instead i felt his lips on mine.
"Thank you blue eyes,i promise you it'll feel good later on"he said and slowly entered me.
"Ahhh!it....hurts Alexander!!"i yelled,he only went on and at that point it,he went all the way in,and went out in a normal pase.
Later on it started to feel good.
"Alexander........go......faster"i moaned out.He looked at me and smirked.He then started to go faster and faster,then he hit my spot.
"Ahhhh!!!Alexander!"i moaned out his name.
"Blue eyes im giving in"he yelled then he gave in.And we both fell on the bed panting.
"Blue eyes...i love so much"he said and pulled me in a deep hug.

"I love you to my butler"