Love me like you do part two!!!!!!

Unknown:thats blue eyes hint:in his human form also i dont own this picture enjoy : )

"Im from the future "i said in a sigh.
"........hahahah you from the
future yea right,so tell me really why were you at my garden sleeping"he said trying to fix him  self from laughing.
"No really i am from the future,I'll prove it look,your name is ciel phantomhive owner of the fantom company,also your butler is a demon,oh wait a crow demon who made a contract with you ,and the contract is on your right eye, and his is on his left hand,and the contract is about you getting revenge from the person who killed your parents and until that revenge is fulfill he will eat your soul"i said in a slow way.
"......ok since you know everything what is my butler name ?" he said with a smirk
"Haha nice one ciel im not that dum his real name is unknown for me but,sebastian Michaelis is just the name you given him,which was used to be your dog name,plus look at what im wearing its not from this year"i said
" 'sigh' i guess i have to belive your from the future for now lets eat,I'll Wait for you at the dining table,at 7:00 pm sharp ok,sebastian take-"
"By the way what is your name ?"
"Blue Eye Alcott"i said and looked at sebastian and his face looked shocked like if he just got scared.
"Well then take sir Alcott to a guest room"he said and went to work on his paper work.
"Yes my lord"sebastian said.
~~~~~~~~~~skip time~~~~~~~~~~
Its so quiet i thought sebastian would talk to me alot because,what if im a harm or i was just lying to steal something in here.I know he doesn't trust me,but I'll make him trust me just watch.

"Hey Sebastian"

"Yes lord Alcott"he said and turned his head back to me

"Can you say 'yes my lord' "i said with a grin,i know what you thinking how that going to make him trust you just wait my friends just wait.......Sebastian face was shock,but then went away with a smirk.He then spinned me around then bend one knee,and put one hand on his chest where his heart is.
"Yes my lord" he said.Inside of my body i was fan boying,but in the outside i was smirking.
"Good boy,you deserve a treat don't you"i said sweetly,like a owner would do when their pet did a good job.Then i lift his chin up and pecked his bottom lip.I was about to leave his sweet,pale,warm lips, till he started to kiss my neck.I moaned lightly so he wouldn't hear me but he did and chuckle.He was about to take my shirt off but memories flashed in my mind.I then glared coldly at him and pushed him off me lightly."
You'll get more if you be a good boy ok"i said again sweetly and ruffled his black hair and left him alone in the hall way.I randomly went in a random room and magicly it was my room since it had my black butler backpack in there,then i jump on the bed and went to sleeep.

"WAIT I FORGOT TO TEXT SERRA AND ASH SHITTTTTTT MY ASS IS GOING TO GET WHIPPED WHEN I GO BACK TO THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE I DIDN'T TEXT THEM THAT IM ALRIGHT AHHHHH WHY LIFE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HATE ME....."

Me:There do you like the book now ciel
Ciel:yes unknown i do......hey what were you and sebastian doing when i went to your room last time
Me:(blushes)grown up stuff,not for kids like you to know
Ciel:(blushes to)im not a kid unknown
Me:awwww ciel blushed because he's embarrassed that he's a little kid awwwww
Ciel:SEBASTIAN SHUT UNKNOWN NOW AND ITS AN ORDER(leaves room,leaving unknown and sebastian alone in the room again)
Sebastian:yes my lord,(smirks)hello unknown we meet again
Me:don't touch me you damn dem-(gets grabbed by the waist)
Sebastian:what happened to the unknown who loved to kiss me alot
Me:(blushes so hard red as blood)that unknown went away and started writing this book for the readers.
Sebastian:how mean you are to me you need a punishment(turns off meh computer and turns off the lights)
Me:noooo meh computer it gives life to me don't worry my baby mama gonna come and save you!!!(tries to save computer but sebastian wont let me)
Sebastian:another punishment for you
Me:dear reader help me please!!!!!!!!

R.I.P unknown