The kid and willy....

Undertaker p.o.v.
"Brat.........."i turn my head to see a shocked William.
"Shhh or else your going to wake him up"i whispered.He only went to blue eyes and hold his hand.
"His hand is cold"he whispered.I nodded my head.
"He's awakening,to himself he used to be in demon form"i whispered backed.
"Fucking.........old man......"blue eyes said in his sleep.I couldn't hold it and laughed out loud,loud enough to wake up anyone,but blue eyes didn't move an inch.

William p.o.v.
Oh how i miss you blue eyes i said in my head.I was looking for you all over but it was hard for me,since you never gave me your first name,only middle name and last name.I remember the first time you went to my house by surprise.
~~~~What happened at that time
Blue eye's P.o.v.
Ugh there's nothing to do!!!!!wait i can vist my willy.(he's 13 now)
But i don't know where he lives...
Oh i can ask the old man where he lives,good idea blue eyes.I went to the old mans work shop.
"Old man are you here?"i asked and closed the door and sat on a coffin.
"What do you want kid?!"he yelled since he was busy with coffins.(still mean)
"I want to visit willy,but i don't know where he lives!!!!"i whinned like a little kid as always.
"You won't get to him kid,he lives in the reaper realm"he said while painting a coffin.
"But i want to visit him"i said and started to walk to him.
"I told you kid,you have to be a reaper to see him"he said and sighed.
"Take me there,your a reaper"i said to him.
"Sorry kid but im busy,i gotta make 6 more coffins today"he said in a angered voice.I went and used my demon powers to make 6 beautiful coffins.
"Take me now"i said in a serious tone.He just stood there shocked of what i did then smiled.
"Nice to make business with you my little kid"he said and got my hand and took out his weapon and smashed it hard on the floor and he said some weird words and BAM im inside his house.
"Willy are you here?"i yelled.
"What was that noise maria"i heard a women say.
"I don't know miss,I'll see to it"
I was walking past two big doors,and i was about to leave.Till the big doors opened to see a maid,looking at me then frowned a bit and took my hand lightly.
"Miss i found a demon roaming around in the house"she said and showed me,i was looking at the family and spotted william.I smirked and winked at him,which made him blush.
"Im not a demon im a kid"i responded back.
"Whats your name kid"i suppose thats the mother.
"Blue eyes Alcott"i said,she was shocked at my name.
"Lucifer older twin son"she said and took my hand and started to leave the dinning room.
"I came to see my willy first"i whinned she didn't say anything.
We went to a room thats big and dark.
"What is it that you want Elisa?"the older man said not looking up from his paper.Damn he looks like willy but older.
"Honey can you please stop what your doing and look at me"she said sweetly.
"Elisa i have tons of work and if i don't finish in time,im going to have to work over time"he said with a sigh.
"You and your work,for once in your life time,kevin stop working and pay attention to me!"she yelled at her husband.
"If you came here to yell at me,then i suggest you should leave i got alot of paper work"he snapped back.Then they started arguing back and forth.I turned my head back to see a crying william,that made my heart hurt.
"You know if you want me to stop working ask my boss ok" he said.
"Because when you have work from the 'to die book' then you have to do a summary of each person and you have to turn it in with no mistakes"me and the dad said in unison.That caught his attention and looked up from his papers and saw me.
"How did you know that only if you are a full reaper,you should of learn that rule"he said to me
"A old man told me"i said and went up to the husband desk and grabbed his work and ripped it to pieces.
"My....work.......did you know that took me 2 months to write!!!!!!"he yelled at me,and went up to me and slapped me hard enough to make a red mark.
"Blue eyes!"william yelled and came to me,holding me like if i was going to die.
"Blue eyes the son of Lucifer"he said and came to me and went on his knees saying sorry.
"Im so sorry blue eyes i didn't know what i was doing i..i..i."i ruffled his hair like i do with william.
"Hahahaha~~~~don't worry mister spears im not like my dad that gets,pissed off if you do something bad,and about your work I'll talk to your boss about that,and spend time with your kid and your wife"i smiled.He looked at me if i was god.I then got off of william arms,and his dad hugged him,and his mom went to join the hug.His dad started to cry.
"Im sorry you guys,i was so busy about work that i never payed attention to you,it'll never happen"he said and kissed william left cheek,and kissed his wife lip.Then someone opened the door and slammed it.
"Kevin wheres the report....."it was his boss,he then saw the report on the floor,and his face turned in to a glare.
"What happened to the report kevin!!!!!!"he yelled at him.
"Ummmm...i...i...i was.."william dad was shuttering,till i came and stepped in.
"I ripped it what else does it look like,man you really need glasses"i said in a annoyed voice.The boss then looked at me with a deadly glare,and the mom and dad of William looked at me like im crazy.
"Hmmmm Lucifer older twin"he said in a angry voice.I just gave him a are you dumb face.
"Younger twin son for your info"i snapped back,i don't like my dad and this reaper.
"Oh my mistake.........so how's your mom blue eye's"he smirked,i clenched on my pant really hard.
"Why do you want to know"the spears family looked at him like they want to get him out.
"Just wondering since that incident happened i didn't get to see her,you and your twin brother only get to see her"he said and started to walk around me,and put his both hands on my shoulder,and whispered in my ear.
"If you don't want any more problems with your mom,then i suggest you should leave this family alone"he said in a dark voice.I only frowned and nodded lightly.I started to walk towards the door passing a sad mother and father of william, and stopped when i saw william and tossed him a bracelet that looks like eyes.He looked at me and just gave me a sad face.I went to the door and stopped for a minute and said something to say something to the boss.

"Oh and one more thing............
.....William is still my doll"i said and turned my head back to him and only smirked,and left.