The Book

Blue Eyes P.O.V.

"Fuck!"I got off the bed and put on some random clothes,when I finished I ran out the room fast down the stairs to the house door.

"Blue eyes"I heard ciel voice up stairs,I sighed and looked at Ciel,Sebastian was with him,shivers ran through my body.I looked away from Ciel.

"Where are you going"

"Why do you need to know,I can take care of myself"Sebastian eyes widened,I guess he just remember what happened last night.My body still hurts but I just remembered that undertaker told me to visit him imminently today.

"Blue Eyes"Sebastian walked to me,I opened the door.

"I might not come back for awhile so don't panic"I left the manor to Undertaker store.

Undertaker Store

I ran to his store and opened the door then closed it.

"Hehehe~Blue Eyes you came here early then usual"undertaker was on top of a coffin eating bone shaped cookies.

"Well you told me to come here early"I rolled up my sleeves and cracked my knuckles.

"So what is the issue?"Undertaker walked up to me and gave me a book.

"This is what I wanted you to come for...."he put his serious tone on.

"What is this for Undertaker?...."

"Read the book and you'll find out..."I frowned since he didn't tell me why I had to read the book to find out,I sighed and walked to a coffin and sat on it.I opened the book and started to read.

To My Precious child,Blue Eyes 

I flipped to the next page.

You must be wondering why you are reading this book.Hahaha it was Adrian that made you read this book huh?Well I'm so glad your with him now.I don't like it when your flirting with other boys when you already have a fiancee.

Fiancee?

Okay the reason why your reading this book is because you lost your real memories when you turned 12.I know you might be wondering 'what do you mean?'.Your my son Blue Eyes Xavier Adam,Son of lucifer and fiancee of Adrian Crevan.

Who is this Adrian Crevan?!?!

Since you lost your memories you don't know who Adrian Crevan is.He is the most powerful grim reaper.Known for as Undertaker in the human world.

Undertaker!I looked up and no undertaker was found,my heart was beating fast when I read that he was my fiancee.My hands became sweaty,I looked back at the book,I continued to read.

You must be shocked of this,ha!I can imagine your face all shocked.Im your mother Azul Adam,queen of hell.You have a twin brother Heather Xavier.He is the most precious person to you.I remember when you were eight,you beat up a bully who bullied your brother in school and was sent the principle office.

Heather......My eyes widened,theses memories flashed in my head.

"I like the red scarf better"

"Baka lets go!"

"Alexander and Blue Eyes sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I threw the book at the floor hugging myself,Then I blacked out.

Undertaker P.o.v.

I came back with some more cookies and saw blue eyes on the floor,I put the jar of cookies on a coffin and went to him.

"Oh...how pretty you are Blue Eyes"I poked his cheek with my long nail,then I picked him up bridal style.I walked to my room and placed him on my bed.He snored softly,oh how cute his face is when he sleeps.Maybe I should treat him.

"Since he is mine"