Twelve 🌷

That night, after traveling through the village, Jim had finally arrived at the castle in hopes of finding someone who could help him and the Prince

However, the person he saw was who he hoped he'd never see again.

Brendon Urie.

"Why, it's our missing little canine!"

He quickly tied a rope around his neck and yanked him close to Esteban's face, who growled at him.

Jim bravely growled back.

"A dog with an attitude, eh?" Brendon said.

He made a nasty little smile at the poor dog.

"Oh yes, I never liked you, you stupid fucking mutt!"

"You fucking traitor!" Jim thought to himself.

Looking down at Jim's collar, he noticed something.

"The Prince's ring. How odd."

He picked up the label and read it.

"Madame Colleen's Dress Shop?"

Instantly, he had an idea.

"This may be the answer to our mystery."

Brendon and Esteban pulled Jim's rope and tied him to Hedwig, and they all rode down to Madame Colleen's shop.

When they arrived, Jim quickly ran to the door and started pounding his paws on it. Brendon came aside and opened the door. When he did, he saw the real Prince.

Josh smiled with delight; knowing he was about to be rescued.

"Brendon, you found my ring!"

Jim came beside him, and the Prince gave him a little pat on the head.

"You good boy."

Brendon, still trying to keep his cover, approached the Prince and tried to reach for his hand, but Jim got in the way and growled fiercely.

"Jimmy!" Josh cried. "What's gotten into you!"

Brendon had to act fast. He grabbed his hand.

"Come quickly, my dear Prince. You can tell me everything on the way to the castle."

"But first, let me-"

"No, no. No time, your highness."

By the time Bernadette came back into the room with extra dress cloth, the Prince was gone.

~

After riding in the forest all through the night, Brendon arrived at his destination.

The Royal Mines.

It was where he was to pitch his ultimate plan.

When they arrived, Josh was confused as to why they were there.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

"Taking a little side trip, Prince."

After seeing the menacing look Brendon's face, Josh had finally figured it out.

"You were behind this!"

The wicked man grabbed the poor Prince by his throat.

"Very clever planting a double to fool even me, but not quite clever enough!"

He threw Josh off the carriage, and he hit the ground; splattering his clothes with mud.

"Checkmate, Prince Joshua Dun! I win!"

Brendon grabbed Josh by his hair and dragged him into the mines, while the poor boy screamed and kicked; fighting his grip on him.

"JIM!" He cried.

His dog chased after them.

Entering the mines, Brendon threw Josh into the arms of Mark and Frank, who picked him up and held him down.

"Nice to see you again, your highness." Frank said.

"Watch your step, pretty boy." Mark added.

Josh couldn't believe that his mother's most trusted advisor would betray him like this.

He tried to reason with him.

"I don't understand, Brendon. Why would you do this?"

"To be king!" Frank cried.

Mark slapped him.

"And how would you get to be king?" Josh asked.

Brendon got in his face.

"Still underestimating me?"

Josh tried to lunge at him, but Brendon slapped him across his face; drawing blood.

"Isn't that just like a royal!"

"He was going to marry you." Mark said.

Hearing this, Josh was horrified.

"What!"

The two brothers picked him and held him by his hands.

"Now, he's got a new bride in mind."

"Your mother is a very handsome woman."

Laughing with joy, Brendon and the brothers took Josh into the deeper part of the mine, and Jim followed after them.

~

When they arrived at a locked cell, Brendon opened the door and revealed to the Prince his most valuable captive.

Josh was shocked.

"Debby!"

The girl turned to him; revealing the bruises all over her face.

"Joshua?"

The Prince rushed to her and started untying him, then examined the marks and bruises on her face.

Brendon looked at his victims and smiled at the fact that his plan had worked.

"How sad they'll be when they discover you died in a tragic accident!"

"They'll never give up looking for the Prince!" Debby cried.

"Tyler will reveal your evil plan soon enough!" Josh added.

"Oh, I have plans for him too, and as for the both you, I think they'll believe what happened, when I show them this!"

Josh watched as Brendon pulled out his ring, then walked out their cell; laughing as wickedly than he ever did.

Debby, despite being injured, tried to pry the door open, but it was locked.

"No good." She said.

"We have to stop him!" The Prince ordered.

However, it was too late.

The two brothers sabotaged the mine, causing a massive collapse.

Both Josh and Debby were trapped inside; presumed dead and never to be found.