Thirteen 🌷

That evening, as the Prince and Queen Jenna had their final meeting together, a decision had been made

"Everything seems to be in order!" Queen Laura declared. "Thank you, Ambassador. The kingdoms will be officially joined after the wedding tomorrow!"

The Queen looked to her son.

"Are you ready, darling?"

Tyler became even more nervous than he was when he first was introduced.

"Ready, ha, ha, well..."

Before he could express how he felt, Jenna came forward with a box in her hand.

"For my husband to be."

When Tyler opened the box, he saw a beautiful Diamond ring.

"Whoa."

He looked at Jenna, and a smile appeared on her face. She was happy to choose him to be her King.

As they were about to kiss, the door to the throne room thrust open. Brendon appeared with two guards at his side.

"Grab him!" He ordered. "He's an imposter!"

As commanded, the two guards grabbed Tyler by his wrists and started taking him away. Queen Laura stood up and demanded him to stop.

"Brendon, what are you doing?!"

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Tyler cried.

"Release the Prince!" Jenna ordered.

"He's a fake!" Brendon said. "A common pauper!"

Queen Laura wanted an explanation.

"Are you telling me I don't know my own son?!"

"I only just discovered the truth myself, your majesty." Brendon said. "Have you not wondered why we haven't seen Debby lately?"

"No, I suppose not." The Queen replied.

"She's conspired with this imposter! Together, they took the Prince and hid him in the Royal Mine, so he could take his place, marry Queen Jenna Black, and take over the kingdom!"

Jenna did not believe him.

"And what proof do you have of this ridiculous story?"

Brendon quickly changed his mood to sadness and grief.

"Once I discovered this treachery, I tried to rescue the Prince, but it was too late. They sabotaged the Mine; collapsing it."

He quickly went into his pocket and grabbed something.

"I'm afraid this is all I found of Prince Joshua's remains."

He showed the Queen the ring, and she nearly fainted.

"No! It cannot be!"

"Check his shoulder!" Brendon shouted. "There's no royal birthmark. I assure you."