Chapter 1

//Peeta's POV//

I walked into the cafeteria, sitting down with my best friend, Finnick.

"Ms Trinket is crazy, man. She gave me two extra fuckin' homeworks just for passing a note to Annie!" Finnick exclaimed.

"Isn't she always giving someone extra homework? Nothing new there." I sighed, picking up an onion ring and plopping it in my mouth.

"Yeah, but for nothing, she's always overreacting for no reason." He said, kicking his feet up on the chair next to him.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued my onion rings.

I turned my head as laughter erupted from the group of girls next to us.

I looked towards the direction they were laughing at and saw a girl with black hair and blue at the tips of it. Her eyes were a beautiful stormy grey.

"Hey, Mad Hatter, what's up with that hat and those socks?" A blonde girl said, laughing.

I noticed she was wearing a SnapBack hat with a bandana print backwards and knee high socks. I didn't see anything wrong with it, she looked nice. No reason to call her a "Mad Hatter".

The girl sat down, ignoring the comments that where thrown at her.

"Mad Hatter, did you talk to the white rabbit today?" Another girl said, giggling.

The girl's eyes darted over to the group of girls. The room got completely silent as the girl got up, all you could hear where her boots clicking on the floor as she made her way over to the table.

She took a plastic lunch tray and smacked the girl over the head with it, the girl screaming in pain. Everyone in the room gasped.

"Katniss stop!" One of the girls from the table shouted at Katniss as she kept hitting the girl with the tray.

Katniss turned around and hit the blonde girl smack in the center of her face with the tray.

Security guards came running into the Cafeteria, coming for Katniss.

Katniss hissed at the girls as she dropped the tray on the floor and casually walked away with the security guards.

I don't know what it was, or what it was about her, but I found that really attractive. I wanted to find out more about her, but I'm pretty sure she was going to get suspended for a couple of days.

"Finn, who was that?" I asked Finnick.

He laughed at me, and shook his head.

"Mad Hatter? You haven't heard about her, Peet?" Finnick asked surprised, looking like he wanted to explode in laughter.

"No, who is she? She's hot as hell!" I exclaimed.

"Oh god, Peet! Katniss Everdeen? That girl is crazy, man. That's why her nickname is Mad Hatter!" Finn laughed, his face as red as tomato.

"I think it's hot, I'm gonna try to talk to her when she comes back from suspension." I said.

"That's on you, man." Finnick said, letting out a final round of laughter.

Katniss. Nice name for a Mad Hatter.
*************^^^^^^^^^^**********
Okay! So this is a new story guys! It's been a while since I've let out a new story, and this has been in my drafts forever so today I decided to publish it for you guys!

I hope you guys are okay with the fact that Katniss is a little off her rocker, but I thought it was kinda original, and I don't think anyone's made a story with her being crazy so, yep!

Anyways, I have some more new stories that I will be publishing for you guys, so make sure to check them out when I release them :)
************^^^^^^^^**********

"Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?"

~ mama sugarpuff 🍬