Chapter 2

//Peeta's POV//

There she was. She didn't look much different as she did before she was suspended, her hair was dyed differently though. The grey hues framing her face perfectly.

The brim of her hat caused a shadow to cast over her eyes which made her intense stormy grey orbs glow. She looked so.. mysterious. I just have this urge to find out more about her.

She walked down the hallway confidently, looking like she did not give one flying fuck about what anybody had to say about her. She just kept doing her. And I fucking loved it.

"Peet? Hello? Peeta!" I shook my head as Finnick brought me back down to Earth.

"Hm? Oh, I, uh, sorry, Finn." I mumbled quickly pulling the textbooks out of my locker.

"Ugh, Peeta. You're still obsessing over Mad Hatter?" Finn smirked.

"Man, she's just so fucking bad ass, I just don't know how she does it. She's so interesting." Finnick fake gagged and I pushed his arm.

"I don't know about you, bro. When that bitch tries to blow up the fucking school don't say I didn't tell you, bitch is cray - cray." Finnick laughs and slams his locker door shut.

I sigh and head to my 4th period class, History. I quickly glance down at my phone looking at the time. 10:56

"Shit!" I hear someone hiss as there's a loud thump. I look up and see Katniss.

"You need help?" I say, before I can even think about what I'm doing.

"N-no, I got it." She says, her eyes showing a hint of worry.

"It's okay, here." I say, gently placing the books in her arms.

"Thank you, Peeta." Her face twisting into a cute grin.

"You know my name?" I ask, a little bit surprised.

"Of course I do, I know everything about everyone." She smiles.

"Well, I gotta go. See you around, Mellark." She smirks as she twirls and walks back down the hallway.

"Yeah, see you around, Mad Hatter." I whisper.
👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

NEW CHAPTER FOR MAD HATTER!!

it's been highly requested that i make another chapter, so here it is :)

i'm trying to update all of my stories so check them out if you can!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"we are the new americana,"

~ mama sugarpuff 😽