🌍 - Sign the Fucking Contract | Femdom!North Korea x Sub!M!China | Smut

Other people: When you try something for the first time, don't get too intense, okay? Take it easy.

Me: Okay :)

My first time writing smut:

CONTENT WARNINGS: Smut(well, no shit) dom/sub, bondage, choking, teasing, female dom, blackmailing, unethical business methods, sort of clothed sex, vaginal and oral sex, creampie, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, degradation, slut shaming, power play, no condom, handcuffing, ropes, dubcon

~~~

"You know I can't agree to this."

North Korea looked at China, who was sitting across the table from her and was wearing a slightly bewildered face. They were on the on the balcony of a fourth floor hotel room, discussing a trade contract over a tea table of patterned iron lattice. A few birds chirped in the distance. North Korea put her cheek in the hand that was being supported by the table, unimpressed. 

"Our finances are strained as is." China explained. "It's the-"

North Korea rolled her eyes slightly, not listening to whatever bullshit China had to say about corn and gas values dropping. Regardless of whatever happened to him, it was imperative that he signed this deal. North Korea knew from the start he wouldn't just agree from the get-go, which...

Her eyes drifted to the purse sitting inside the hotel room. I've got... other ways to make him agree.

China was not budging. Time for Plan B. North Korea faked a shudder, rubbing her forearms. "It's cold out here. Do you mind if we continue this inside?"

China blinked. "...Okay."

Once they were inside, North Korea turned to her purse and blocked the purse from China's view. China wondered what she was doing, but didn't think too much of it.

When North Korea was done, she turned back to China, holding something in her left hand. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do to convince you to sign the contract?" She asked innocently.

Rather firmly, China shook his head.

Something glinted in North Korea's eyes, and she moved faster than China could blink. North Korea lunged forward and grabbed the collar of China's shirt, pulling him forwards. The other hand holding the... things was on China's waist, and North Korea had wrapped one of her legs around one of China's. "Nothing?" She repeated, her voice taking on a much darker tone.

When China didn't answer, North Korea continued pressing him. "Nothing, not even anything related to the way I see you staring at me during the meetings?" 

China gulped, and tried to break free of North Korea's grip. North Korea planted the foot that was wrapped around China's leg on the ground and tightened her grip around his waist, decidly not letting him go. "Oh, and that one time you excused yourself to the bathroom after seeing me bend down to pick up a pen. Don't think I didn't know what you were doing in there." She continued.

"I-"

North Korea shoved China onto the bed, sneering with sick satisfaction at his wide-eyed mixture of confusion and arousal. She flipped open her palm to reveal what she'd been previously clenching - a pair of steel handcuffs and two lengths or rope. Crawling over China's legs, North Korea straddled him and leaned forward to tie his hands together and then to the bedposts.

In a few seconds, North Korea began to feel something prodding her from below. Well, that was quicker than expected. Out of nowhere, she grabbed his tie and pulled it. The knot tightened around China's throat and pulled him forward with a surprised gasp. China started coughing and panting, trying to regain the air he had lost a few seconds prior. North Korea suddenly pulled his tie again, bringing him near asphyxiation a second time. She chuckled and leaned forward, then in a low voice, said, "I'll give you what you want if you give me what I want. How does that sound?"