Marriage

All the guests arrived and all were talking to their business partner's, friends and family. All were busy in their own world and talking about the arrangements.

Guests to Mrs. Min - "Oh-hh! Mrs. Min, It's such a pleasure to meet you!"

Mrs. Min - "Same here! How are you doing these days? How are your kids and your HUBBY! Huh!?" *she teased her*

Guest - "Well before marriage my HUBBY was so romantic but now he is just a cold man" *she pouted playfully*

Mrs. Min - "Same here *she also pouted making both of them adorable* My HUBBY is also not romantic at all--- Always WORK--WORK--WORK!!"

Guest - "Well beside that, The arrangement are just soo beautiful, It's a gift from us for them, Wish them "GOOD LUCK"!

Mrs. Min - "why don't you just say all this to them only..."

Guest - "Sorry, Actually I have to go soon, My kids are waiting for me, Just came here to give my blessings."

Mrs. Min - "please wait! You are leaving soo early!? please!?"

Guest - "FINE! but not for long"

Mrs. Min - "okay!" *said being exited*   

Mr. Min was busy with other guests and off-course their in-laws

NOTE - MR. AND MRS. PARK FAMILY IS ALSO INVITED WITH JIMIN. 

Jimin went to Yoongi's room, he saw Yoongi getting ready for his wedding, he attended both engagement and this wedding for formality.

Yoongi noticed Jimin and told to him and Jimin little privacy so all who were present their left making both of them alone in that room.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand but Jimin forcefully jerked it off - "aren't you enough by fucking me! What else you want from me!? I came here because Eomma- Appa *he realized what he said* I mean uncle- aunty asked me to ask you if you were ready, we need to speed up if not!

Jimin turned to leave but Yoongi stopped him - "Jimin stop, please you know I am not doing this marriage at my will, I love you!

Jimin - "does it matter!? Whatever Mr. you are engaged and going to marry today, you should not shout those golden words for some desire fulfiller!" *he said being hurted*

Yoongi just stopped because now nothing can happen, he didn't said anything again made Jimin's heart break into billion pieces!

Mrs. Lee went towards her daughter. 

Mrs. Lee - "Ohh! My baby is looking so beautiful just like a princess but today you will become Yoongi's queen, from today you have responsibilities, I am not saying to follow him blindly but try to understand him and support him if you think he is right! Always love and care for each other. Your small steps will keep your love alive for eternity! Okay baby!?"

Y/N just nodded in understanding way not wanting her mother to feel bad at this special for her.

*AFTER SOME TIME*

Priest - ARE YOU READY?

ALL - YES!

priest- let's start...

DO LEE Y/N TAKE MIN YOONGI AS HER LAWFULLY HUSBAND TO LOVE AND CHERISH UNTIL DEATH APART  THEM?

y/n - I- I do.... * she shuttered  but finally collected courage and just said...*

Priest - " Now you must slide the ring in your groom's ring finger." *Y/N DID*

All started to clap with cheerful face!

DO MIN YOONGI TAKE LEE Y/N AS HIS LAWFULLY WIFE TO LOVE AND CHERISH UNTIL DEATH APART THEM?

Yoongi - I do.. *he said blankly but with a fake little smile on his face*

Priest - "please slide your ring in Y/N ring finger. *Yoongi did*

The crowd started to clap harder!

Priest - "Now you are officially married, The groom may kiss his bride." *he announced*

Yoongi grabbed Y/N's waist pulling her more closer to himself and gently kissed her on her forehead.

Y/N was shocked by sudden at first but relived after Yoongi kissed her forehead where Jimin was just staring both of their soul.

NOTE - ( PARK FAMILY IS ALSO PRESENT THEIR INCLUDING JIMIN BUT THEY (JIMIN PARENTS) DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE THIS SHIT. )

After vows both Y/N and Suga were doing formalities.

Yoongi and Y/N were taking their parents and relatives blessing and everyone were so happy seeing the couple finally settled in their lives.

Guests - "Congratulations Yoongi and Y/N, may you be always happy together."

REPORTER - "CONGRATULAIONS MR. AND MRS. YOONGI, WE HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFULL in your life."

Jimin was feeling so sad and every blessing was making him feel so inferior, He always wanted to be wife/husband but....

Note - Taekook , Namjin and J-hope were present their but everyone know it is just a forced marriage so no-one teased or shouted in his wedding which they dreamed to do.

 AFTER SOME TIME WHEN THEIR WAS TIME FOR FAMILY DINNER MR. MIN AND HIS BEST FRIENDS WERE PRESENT BUT SUDDNELY JIMIN BECOME UNCONSIOUS AND FELL ON GROUND. 

Everyone become very worried, Yoongi was literally ready to take Jimin in his arms and run to hospital but before that-

Taehyung take Jimin to hospital not even allowing Yoongi to see! JK did the same which again broke Yoongi's broken heart. Taekook were his best friends and they know what shit he is going through, it's not his mistake but...

"THE ONE WHO IS SUFFERING THE MOST IS JUST "MR. PARK JIMIN."

Taekook reached hospital  with Jimin as fast as they can. His parents were also here being so freaked out.

DR. came running and checked Jimin health. Dr. said - " We need to check him, it's not normal to be unconscious without any reason. We need to do proper check-up that will take some time. You all please stay outside and do we have any relatives of him!?"

Mr. Park - "I am his father, What happen?"

Dr. - "Please fill the details and consent to enable hospital facility and pay in cash counter please."

Mr. Park  just nodded and ran towards reception and fill the form and payed the bill. 

After some time Dr. came and told something which shakes everyone's world.

AUTHOR NOTE-

WHAT DID DR. SAID? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? SOMETHING SOMETHING -?? *evil smirk*